I don't want to have to buy Tiger Beat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I want to get my hair cut, but I don't want to lose much of the length....I just want two inches off at the most and then have lots of layers, starting a little bit below my shoulders and then pieces around my face. I've seen people on tv with hair that's long and straight with haircuts that look like that, but I can't find any pictures of anyone online or in magazines with the hair I want.

Anyone who's an adult.

I don't want to go to a sallon with this picture:
mtv5.jpg

:grumpy:

I bought a bunch of Ryan Adams magazine clippings off of eBay, and one of them was a pic of Ryan in Tiger Beat. Now THAT is funky. :laugh:

would someone like to tell me why in the fucking hell teen cosmo showed up in my mailbox yesterday? i'm not sure if that's what magazine it was, it was some girly teen magazine and it went straight into the trash before i really got a look at the name.

Tiger Beat, 16

Oh the memories....Donny Osmond, David Cassidy, Bobby Sherman, Sean Cassidy.

Take the magazine in with the picture of Miss Duff. None of us will ever tell.:shifty:

I used to get imported UK Smash Hits mags. But then I used to buy Duran Duran Japanese 12 inch remixes too, so I was a bit of a lost cause really. :|

Hmmmm. Where are those pink harem pants?

I would read Teen Cosmo. Does it have makeup and hair tips? :hyper:

I actually like women's magazines (Company is my favourite because it has cool sealed sections like 'Cosmetic Surgeries Gone Horribly Wrong!'), and I like when they come with a free gift (I got a DVD once, and I have a few makeup bags I've gotten). I hate when they have too much about shopping, though, because usually there's nothing I REALLY like and all the clothes are really expensive, and I'm not really into sequined shoes or handbags. :slant:

:heart:hair and makeup:heart:

:reject:

I read Teen Beat before, but my favourite was Bop. :reject:

Megan, you should cut your hair like that. :) BTW, I have bangs now. Hehe.

heheheheh...
of course I NEVER did anything like that back in the early 80s, taking a pic of the B-man out of one of those teen magazines to the haircutters and saying "I want THIS"...

nope, not me, you can't prove a thing dammit! :reject: :laugh:

*edges over to bookshelf and carefully knocks a few things down the back of it... what? I didn't do anything!*

martha said:
I used to read 16. I never liked Tiger Beat.

:yes:

but then I quickly graduated to Rolling Stone...back before they put staples in it. :reject:

:hmm:

I did find this picture of Jennifer Aniston:
rollingstone.jpg

But her hair is a LOT thicker than mine, so I don't really know if it'll look right on me. :slant:

Does NO one have long, straight, fine hair? :mad:

meegannie said:
:Does NO one have long, straight, fine hair? :mad:

I used to. Now I have short straight fine hair. So fine that I cant wear combs as they just slide out of my hair. :|

Does your hairdresser have picture books in the waiting area that you can look at?

beli said:

I used to. Now I have short straight fine hair. So fine that I cant wear combs as they just slide out of my hair. :|

Does your hairdresser have picture books in the waiting area that you can look at?

That's like mine. Clips never stay in. :down:

I've never been to this hairdresser before (I haven't had my hair cut in almost a year :reject: ), but hopefully they have books. When I went to make my appointment, the people working there all had really good hair, which is usually a good sign. I hope. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom