i dont understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Sicy:
Makes you wonder about his parents.

I think I was suicidal at around that age. I don't remember too much (thankfully). Parents aren't always at fault either. For me, at least, a lot of it had to do with a hostile school environment with teachers who kind of collaborated with the bullies (i.e., went soft on the good looking / popular kids) and feeling completely aloof in relationship with my peers (which I still feel).

Life really sucks.

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i finally saw him today.
he was smiling.

He probably got attention for it from his parents, something he probably craves. Kind of reminds me of borderline personality disorder symptoms, where you just simply see the world in black and white; good and evil; happy and sad. Something tells me he'll be depressed again in a week or two.

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

Back
Top Bottom