I don't to do it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack In The Box

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I want to post it because it's a funny experience, something awesome and something inexplicably stupid...

here in Mexico exists a music channel called Telehit and has a show called "Fresco" ("Fresh"),

the show is for criticizing the most recent videos, and the spectators can send our opinion, a good day I sent an opinion(by e-mail), a vision very personal only mine about music in general, I doubted that they transmitted it, but they did it, I think the man who conduces the show is a cool person, that knows that he speaks and when finishing seeing my humble opinion only said that were good that the spectators can expressing in that way

but 5 minutes later (or less) that my opinion left on air a bombing of e-mails and additions to the MSN fell on me

-first error, write with a hotmail account... :tsk:

some people, the majority shared my vision of the present musical scene, but others remembered me to my mother

that was Friday, I thought that the little nightmare had finished

-second error, came the worse thing :scream:

today Saturday the bombing followed and Simple Plan fans (one of the bands that "I attacked") wrote to me, more anonymous others too, saying that I am locked up in a sort of music

-error of them, with a simple e-mail to a TV show cannot be known a person :no:

also today, the producer of the show contacted to me saying that there have been many echoes causes of my humble opinion

also the man who conduces the show wrote to congratulate me, not for my opinion, but for knowing how to express myself

the only thing that I responded to the people who wrote me with an eagerness to bother me, to insult me or whatever was that I only tried to give my opinion, not a critic, because I am not expert in the subject and experience I do not have either

of all of this left a good thing, I knew a very nice boy, Bj?rk fan :p

still it is left much to come, tomorrow repeats the program :huh:, but now that I see it at great length... it is my funny experience of the year :eeklaugh:

but a thing yes I have sure... I don't to do it again! (at least on TV) :|

The tv station were foolish for showing your email address!

I'd set up an email bomb and bomb those back, who did it to you :D
Simple Plan fans deserve it :D
Well, they probably don't as music is about taste, but still.

Hope the dust settles soon Jack in Box :slant:

Angela Harlem said:
The tv station were foolish for showing your email address!

I'd set up an email bomb and bomb those back, who did it to you :D
Simple Plan fans deserve it :D
Well, they probably don't as music is about taste, but still.

Hope the dust settles soon Jack in Box :slant:

the same I thought...

the man who conduces the show said me that I just was paying the price of the fame

Back
Top Bottom