I don't like....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats sinful!!!!!!!!!!!! :eeklaugh:

Hp/ brown sauce is nicer :drool: :drool:

souLnation2002 said:
is that bad?

In a word... Yes. Yes it is bad. How dare you not support the condiment industry of this great nation, have you no pride? Youre crippling us all! crippler! Topping-hater! Booooo! booooooooo! *scorns*

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

In a word... Yes. Yes it is bad. How dare you not support the condiment industry of this great nation, have you no pride? Youre crippling us all! crippler! Topping-hater! Booooo! booooooooo! *scorns*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

eaw, do you guys like mayo? that stuff is so gross!!!!

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

:laugh:

I like to dip my fries in a mixture of mayo and ketchup...mmm....:drool:

I also like vinegar and lots of salt....

I :heart: ketchup .. but I dont like tomatos :shrug:
I :heart: mayo and lots of it
I like mustard

The sloppier the better.

:drool:

souLnation2002 said:
lol, i eat everything plain. no toppings on hot dogs, fries, or hamburgers... is that bad?

:up: I'm the same way...I even eat my sandwiches plain, no mayo, no mustard, PLAIN! I don't use ketchup on my fries but I will use vinegar if its available. The people at Subway think I'm a wierdo because I get meat, cheese and bread only, sometimes avocado but no condiments. Plain burger and hot dogs for me!

i like ketchup...i use a LOT with fries....i also like mustard....i LOVE honeymustard....i'm not a fan of mayo so much though.....

lol, i eat everything plain. no toppings on hot dogs, fries, or hamburgers... is that bad?

no that's not bad, I'm the same way :D! People laugh at me dry sandwiches. I'm a very picky eater. I don't like:
-mayonaise
-mustard
-ketchup
-salad dressings other than ranch or italian
-almost all vegetables

condiments ....:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love them. Cant get enough of them. I love mayo and sauces and gravy. on chips, I will have lashings of either salt/chicken salt and vinegar, tom sauce, tartare sauce, gravy, cheese (trust me you have not lived until you grill some melted cheese on your chips) more gravy, more chicken salt, a bit more vinegar.....not all at the same time, but chips are not meant to be eaten plain!!!

I even love that suspicious looking orange sauce McD's put on their vomit burgers.

You know what is the absolute best? Wedges with cheese, onion, bacon sour cream and sweet sweet chilli sauce....

:drool: ...chilli sauce

yum
yum
yum

Sicy said:
I :heart: ketchup .. but I dont like tomatos :shrug:

Yep!

I like to dip my French fries in pudding also, but I don't do it very often because I usually don't have both of them available at the same time. :D

ILuvLarryMullen said:

no that's not bad, I'm the same way :D! People laugh at me dry sandwiches. I'm a very picky eater. I don't like:
-mayonaise
-mustard
-ketchup
-salad dressings other than ranch or italian
-almost all vegetables

same same!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not overly finicky. I'll eat and enjoy about any condiment.

Fries with malt vinegar and salt is the best though. :drool:

I don't care for Ketchup either. I'll eat if it's in my hamburger or already served to me that way, but other than that I'll eat it plain too. I love french fries, so as long as they have enough salt on them I won't add any ketchup. My husband on the other hand eats everything with ketchup on it, like on his eggs, steak, rice, and so on. (yes, the list get grosser). What's really wierd is the colored ketchup. Has anyone tried it? It made me feel awkward trying to eat purple or green ketchup!:barf:

jala said:
I don't care for Ketchup either. I'll eat if it's in my hamburger or already served to me that way, but other than that I'll eat it plain too.

:yes: :yes:

But I don't like salt on my french fries...

I love vegetables!!!! they r really nice esp corn on the cob and those strginy french bean tings :drool:

Sicy i hate tomatoes too but like red sauce :up:

i only like mayo on Mc Donalds chicken burgers- but i never eat there- been a few times for burger

ILuvLarryMullen what do ye eat?? Dont ye eat lots of fruit and stuff- omg hotels have the greatest fruit ever with all these great sauces- it totally makes a meal

<--- has been stuffing her face at her hotel for 3 days and is in love with cranberry sauce and gravy and sorbets and melon with sauces galore :sick:

:lol: I don't like tomatos either! But I do love ketchup!

I also don't like mushrooms.. but yes I'm a vegetarian! :shrug:

sulawesigirl4 said:

well yeah. I hang out with you, don't I?

Thats right sula darling :D although hanging out wiht me is hardly a reflection of taste :slant: but thats ok, theres little Id ever hold against you... well... maybe not little ;) :heart:

Who likes condoments with their bananas? Cmon, dont be shy, speak up! :macdevil: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom