I didn't shave today....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
And know I look like a monkey.

CK

[This message has been edited by TheU2 (edited 12-11-2001).]

i hate shaving. fortunately for me it's winter and i'm not getting any at the moment so i can just forget it and wear pants. although, on second thought, i'm not sure how fortunate that really is.

every girl who swims is
rolleyes.gif

thank God for blonde hair

but only 3 days and i can shave!! woohoo sorry u dont realize how nice it is to feel like a girl for once
biggrin.gif

as long as its a goatee theu2 its all good

My girlfriend used to not shave during while training for a big swimming meet. The more hair, the more the drag and the stronger she got. Obviously, right before the meet, she'd shave.

Although, I didn't know her at this point...thank god.

CK

Scruff is sexy. (on a guy)

In the winter I definatly slack on the shaving situation.... I'm sure most girls do.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

I haven't shaved since November. The deal is that when I shave from November on, I hurt myself BAD. Last year I broke my finger, the year before that I tore my remaining ligaments off of my ankle, the year before that I tore my ligaments, the year before that I broke my leg...you get the idea. All days in November that I shaved. You would think that I would have learned this year too right? NO! I had a date and therefore I needed to shave. I decided to hedge my bets and only shave my calves...but no!!! I got into a car accident AND broke my pinky toe so bad I had to get it reset within 4 days. So there, I will NEVER shave again (or at least until I go to Florida in January...).

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I'm totally not getting any action and I still shave my legs...is there something wrong with me?

Yeah...

If you didn't waste time doing unnecessary shaving, you could have 5000 posts like me.

Or...if you never shaved...you could have over 7000 posts like Sicy!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Well, once again SWFL weather kinda forces me to have to shave almost every day! It's still shorts and tanks weather here! Sometimes I'd like to have winter weather!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

I haven't shaved in almost a week. Not going to before my final. Maybe I'll grow a beard over break.....

------------------
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. - Animal House.

Face it Flounder, you didn't throw up in front of Dean Wormer, you threw up on Dean Wormer. - Animal House

Don't worry folks, he's just a big dumb animal. - Tommy Boy

<==hate shaving too

Unfortunately, I have to shave at lease once a week right before the day of PE lessons... We have to wear shorts no matter how cold it was!!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom