I did'nt make a date....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're just waiting for the right guy, and that's ok :yes:

Actually, I think most people find love when they finally stop searching for it so hard :shrug:

No reason to feel embarrased :hug:

bonosloveslave said:

Actually, I think most people find love when they finally stop searching for it so hard :shrug:

:scream:

I swear to God, if I had a nickel for every time one of my married/engaged/friends in a long-term relationship said this to me, I would be a wealthy woman.

well, i think it's true...oy, my first boyfriend i ended up marrying. i even met him online too. i'm a nerd.

it felt weird to have been 18 and never had even been on a date or anything, i know that's not that old or anything, but my best friend was boy crazy so it made things worse for me.

when i stopped stressing so much, that's when the man of my dreams came along. :love:

bonosloveslave said:

I find this to be true too!

Dont worry Bono Saint it will happen when the time is right! :) :hug:

Life is short. Ask someone out on your own!

If you're so unhappy about not going out, ask someone on your own, damn it!

---I should follow my own advice. Yawn.

I feel your pain, but I also know that if you attempt to make yourself happy and take a chance on happiness, you've got at least a 50/50 chance at succeeding, right? At least 50/50. Remember that.

Ask someone out. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have the time to worry about not having a boyfriend :der: Im too busy working/ studying/ having fun. I'll worry when Im older.

Back
Top Bottom