I did something that may have been wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rougerum

The Fly
Ok, i was walking around my city at night, prolly around 2:30 in the morning and I was walking in the part of the city more known to be a dangerous part of the city. Usually i am very comfortable when walking this part, even at night. I usually am never afraid of anything and people when seeing how big of a guy i am basically fear me on first impression. well back to the story, i was walking down the streets and then around 5 to 6 guys came up to me and began questioning me that i stole one of their wallets. I was immediately taken back by such an accusation and just blew it off and tried to reassure them that I didn't do it. They weren't having none of this, they were convinced I stole the wallet and then they all surrounded me and began screaming more and more words of hate directed at me and from my senses, were maybe going to go into violence at me. I stood my ground for a minute and listened to all these words in kind of a nervous way to what would happen to me but then I collected myself and took action, I ran up to one guy and snapped his neck, went to the second guy immediately and kicked him in the balls with a lot of force and he went to the grounds. i then without thinking stomped on his face and drove his face back into his brain. All the rest of the guys were scared and ran. I knew they were witnesses and had to be dealt with. I took the two dead bodies and dragged them into a warehouse and stripped them of their clothes, wash them off and let their blood dry. it took around 45 minutes total. I then took a rusty saw and began to cut up their bodies into 57 different pieces and put them into small little bags that were around. I disposed of the bodies in all different parts of the city. this all took such a great deal of time but i was still confident i would find the witnesses, i looked at the id's of the two dead men and found out where they lived and went there and sure enough, i saw these guys in one of the guys houses freaking out to other people from what they saw and heard. The other people seemed in disbelief and i had to act immediately well wait, i shouldn't be posting this ah nevermind on this all, is it April fools day yet?

~rougerum

You freaked me out for a second there! *lol*

I thought, damn...Esky has changed a lot since I've been there last! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

no I didn't because i let the body and blood dry when leaving them sit their naked. Thus when going to go cut the bodies I got nothing digusting of any sorts on my clothes but I was present to awful smells indeed.

~rougerum

WOW! That was pretty intense reading!

I'm hoping no one on Interference has had something horrible happen like that to someone they know & love, because they might be upset by what you wrote!

Originally posted by rougerum:
i then without thinking stomped on his face and drove his face back into his brain

This is where you stopped convincing me. lol.

Nice story.

rouge, you're a great storyteller!

aw heck I'm in such a good mood today

(((big hug to rougerum))) you sweet thing

yay
yippiekeyah
hooo

4a

Didnt have me fooled for a second.
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

This thread continues to thoroughly amuse me.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I was thinking about that recently, too lazy to look for it, but that's one of those threads that stands out, there are a handful of them over the last 2 years

this place dropped a few notches the day his membership was severed, and for a bullshit reason

true, I hardly start threads at all
already enough shit around here without me contributing

Salome said:
true, I hardly start threads at all
already enough shit around here without me contributing

oh dont cut yourself short... you contribute to the mess everytime you reply.

i didnt even know this thread existed til now. i got all happy and excited thinking rougerum was back on the forum...damnit to hell:mad:

Back
Top Bottom