I did not smoke a doobie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: martha

is looking at a computer monitor really a good thing to be doing with your eyes in that condition? :ohmy:

*thinks martha should take a pic of herself like that so we can all see* :sexywink:

i played ultimate after going to the eye doctor once

it wasn't fun

my coach did the same thing once, and then he ended up having to drive me home cos my mom was really late to pick me up from practise, and kept saying how he couldn't see

so martha, do you kinda look like this right now?

hypnotized.gif

one time i went to go get my eyes checked, and the eye doc kindly informed me that i needed to get my eyes dilated. i said, ok, yeah sure whatever. so she puts these eye drops in, and all is well for a few minutes. then she tells me ok come back here in 20 minutes and we'll do the rest of the exam. i had daisy with me so i told her ok, lets go walk around the mall. i forgot that i dont have the best vision in the world so daisy had to lead me by hand around the mall, and she took FULL advantange of that situation, KNOWING i couldnt see well, and that her favorite TOY store was around the corner, so she takes me in there! :lol: so im in there for 20 minutes, and im squinting like hell trying to look at all the toys, and daisy's just loving it. so after 20 minutes like clockwork, daisy tells me ok its time to go. she walks me back to the eyedoctor and they did the exam. when they turned on the lights, i had to see what my eyes looked like when dilated and oh my god, i looked like i was high as a kite. and here i am walking around in a toy store looking like some drugged out junkie. but daisy did a good job of taking care of me that day and i'll never forget it.

here we go...cass trivia

My high school sweetheart was an apprentice boiler attendant( crikes he got a bad burn on his chest one night..steam..ouch)
ANYWAY they distilled amongst other things, corkwood, which is what that eye-dilating product is made from. He had to shovel the green leaves in to the boiler and he'd come home with giant pupils.
Another tale....to do with doobies and eye tests. My hub really needs to go "see" someone again. He has trouble with fluid in his retinas. He went to the opthamologist some time ago, who used heavy duty eye drops. Afterwards we went along to an anti-drugs rally in the park because some of his music students were performing there. The bright sunlight was getting to him so he borrowed my sunglasses ( black wrap-around bikie looking ones at the time) The local press photographer took our photo and it ended up in the newspaper. Hub looked like a drug dealer attending an anti-drugs rally and I have small eyes anyway and always look quite ripped. It took us a while to live that one down.

The moon talks to you?...loco weed.

PS: just to reiterate...I:heart: my new glasses.
the optometrist:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :bow: :happy:

Back
Top Bottom