I did it. I had my toes waxed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
man, some people are just really brave to post drunk pics and now feet:lol:

ghetofabu said:
Brave to post feet?

yeah, i dunno man, something about feet is just something i wouldn't post on a public forum. you have purty feet though

martha said:
Gheto! Jesus! Those smooth, boneless feet! Look how the part below the big toes just goes down in a straight line!

No bumps.

:sigh:

Boneless becuase I have short little block feet. I wear between a 6 1/2 to 7 so there is not much room for bones. Plus my feet are chubby.

I just reliezed that I ment to put this (the picture)the other thread where martha had her feet pictured. I think it is funny that I can say the other Martha foot thread. The fact that there is more than one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :sexywink:

Bono's American Wife said:
Come on Sicy...if you post your feet, I'll post mine :lmao:

No :censored: way. :no: Never.

Originally posted by Icelle
yeah, i dunno man, something about feet is just something i wouldn't post on a public forum

:up: :laugh:

No it does not. It is just funny. I have to go get my toes touched up and my nails too for friday nights Holiday Party and will think of you. :sexywink:

I'm not ganme to open martha's other foot thread in case it has operation shots, I'm

delicate:wink:
I have been home to visit my parents, dad is so old and frial, but no stopping that mother of mine. Her gig guide is jammed packed for Christmas ( you should see her Dave and Mabel outfit, I helped sew in HUGe false boobs..they sing a song about "is Your Brassiere too tight sung to the tune of "Are You Lonesone Tonight"
She entertains in old people's homes...the poor old sweethearts, some so disabled "her captive audience"-in wheel chairs. Even at that age the nurses were filing their nails and setting their hair. One old girl kept asking me did I know the way out...she had plans of escaping I think.
One day I helped mum learn to use hair removing creme for her legs..bit like foot washing, very intimate sharing.
I was humbled and realise women. no matter what age, like to feel good about themselves.
eekkk thunder ...and lightning
bye.............:wave:

Back
Top Bottom