I did it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosBaby12

ONE love, blood, life
I have been doing Tae Bo since 1999 and just got the Tae Bo Boot Camp for Valentine's Day. Well today I did the Ultimate Boot Camp workout earlier and didn't have to stop once! I can go a whole workout with stopping any other time too. But this one is sooooo much more intense than the other ones I have ever done. Am just so extremely proud of myself for not quitting though it hurt like hell at times. When the pain really kicked in I just silently cursed Billy Blanks and called him psycho,lol.

I'm no coordinated enough for structured work outs! My housemate's ex bf is getting us a used elliptical trainer machine though :hyper:

Way to go!! :up:

I used to do Tae Bo years ago with some dorm-mates. It was always a blast. I stopped working out for several years, and now I'm back in it again and training for a 12 hour relay. Maybe I'll dig around for my old video and give it a try just for kicks. :D

Awwwwwwwww thanks everyone! :hug: Your support means so much to me :). Am honestly touched by all of the warm responses I have received. Believe this is the first exercise I have ever encountered where I actually smile while I work out. Hope all of you are able to find something that you are good at too :).

Thora good luck with your 12 hour relay! When is it?

That's so awesome!!! I've been thinking about getting that DVD. How long is the workout?

briarrose said:
That's so awesome!!! I've been thinking about getting that DVD. How long is the workout?

Thanks :). The Ultimate workout is 55 minutes long. With this one you have the option of using the resistance bands but it's not required. Than you have the Abs workout on a separate dvd that is 35 minutes. To me it's a very wise investment as you will see results.

wow congrats! :applaud:
:bow: :bow:
my brother and I used to always work out together to tae bo and I could never do it properly. :sad:
there was a point in time where I even pulled a leg muscle because I kicked so funny :reject:.. I still silently curse Billy Blanks for that :wink:

one thing though... I always hated how he would say "one more set to go! *after one set* c'mon 8 more! you can do it! *after 8 more* two more sets then we're done!" :tsk:
tae bo always made me frustrated afterwards :|

youtooellen said:

one thing though... I always hated how he would say "one more set to go! *after one set* c'mon 8 more! you can do it! *after 8 more* two more sets then we're done!" :tsk:
tae bo always made me frustrated afterwards :|

Thanks! :). I can totally sympathize about the "one more set" part! Believes his brain takes a leave of abscence and forgets how to
count,lol.

Also thank you too Dis :hug: Remember where there's a will than Tae Bo is the way! :wink: :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom