I deserve to be poor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:
I use Aveda :drool:

I fucking LOVE Aveda.

I use to (when I loved in Minnesota) get my hair done at the Aveda Institute. Head massage, great cut...no fear because of the AMAZING instructors, good tea...only $15 a haircut. :drooL

Sorry for using the word fucking, but I feel passionate about Aveda.

There are 2 Aveda training facilities in East Lansing, I went there several times during school for massages, maincures, cuts etc - :heart: no tipping allowed :heart:

~LadyLemon~ said:
I deserve to be poor

Yes. Yes you do. On the same level as Karyn Bosnac. Or maybe not, I mean...you don't go round asking people to give you money after blowing it, do you? I hope...

bonosgirl84 said:
i just saw pics of miss lemon's hair in her journal

worth EVERY penny, if you ask me :love:

Thanks...those were the self-portraits I took before the wedding.

Thank you! P.S. I was going to call you last night, but didn't get to it as I hung out with Shane the whole time (damn accident--or rather, damn punk-ass kid :mad: ). Tonight I'm meeting my friend Lisa and I probably won't get home until late. Maybe I can try tomorrow night? I don't get home from work til after 9 though...

forbonou2 said:
:giggle: It's Supercuts for ME!! They do a good job, and not that expensive! Oh[don't worry-U R Worth it!!:wink:

i want charles worthington to do my hair, im not too high maintence guys, honest :lmao: )

nah toni and guy lasy i wnet to them i was v happy but it cost be about £40 pounds but it is worth it :drool:

Years ago my mother would pay a fortune to have my hair done for me. Because of medicine I had to take when I was in high school my hair was loosing alot of its pigment. So I had to have it dyed about everything three weeks and they did special conditioning to it as well. My sweet mom probably spent a couple hundred a month having my hair done. But its so true that its worth it if you feel good about yourself.

Now that I'm older and wiser I do my own hair. Cutting it is much easier since I use clippers. I have a shaved head with pink bangs. :lol: Very low maintence and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom