I deppressed a 15 year old girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katman

The Fly
She showed up on my Yahoo Messenger today.

We started talking, and from one thing to another we started talking about sex. She said she wants a boyfriend i got shocked cuz she's 15(seems like a very small age to me), and teling her that when i was 15 i didn't even dream of a girl, she later told me she had sex(!!!), just once.

So i started throwing stuff at her, calling her naive (opposed to my head screaming "freaking stupid"), while she was telling me she did it with a guy she hooked up with 6(!!!!) months ago, because it was the only way to keep him ny her side (how many girls still fall for this shit???).

I really tried to tell her to enjoy her youth and live like she has no care in the world, but she kept saying she wants a boyfriend and to be loved and stuff.

I think she started crying and felt really depressed but i do hope i made something clear.I can't stand pre-teen kids having sex just because they wanna try it, or because the friends say "comme on it's good".
What are the parents doing? Is it really that hard to tell your kids that sex is great but it should be done when you really feel up for it?

I hope i don't sound old-fashioned.I'm quite ok with modernity but the thought of kids having sex makes me puke.

I hope to have a daughter one day, and i really hope i can make her talk to me honestly, and not withold these things because i'm the father.

Still a bit messed up over that kid.

How old are you cos you sound like my dad! no affence! Im 15 and im terrified about you no what, but i do think about it a hell of a lot :huh:

I do agree that girl is a silly moo! Under age only 6 months known each other!!!!!!!!

SILLY GAL

i know i sound like a father i really projected her like my own kid(cause i really love the thought of being a father even if i'm just 20)

Well, who doesn't think about it a lot.
But the whole thing is not to waste precious moments on someone you will afterwards regret.If you can look back and say "it was ok when it happened" that's wonderful, but if it ain't... it's too bad.

... that's one of the reasons I don't wanna have children :huh:

that girl really seems to have a low self steem. I'm 21 and do think that she was naive and she has to know herself and love herself before love someone else... And she is not the only girl that think that men will love her if she accepts to have sex with them, many women grow up and don't get over that...

She is really young and that's a problem... but the thing is that she can take her experience and learn something.

MooMoo! said:
maybe she thinks she wants somone to love, and to love back, but she doesnt. why does she need a boyfriend?
theyre just assholes.(usually.:huh: )

Totally agree with that. :| :madspit:

well, I know I suck
and I don't mean that in a sexual way

re. the original post:
you made her think about her actions
I'd say that's always good

It doesn't take much to depress 15 year old girls, anyway. Don't worry about it. You didn't do anything more than a magazine quiz would.

katman said:
i know i sound like a father i really projected her like my own kid(cause i really love the thought of being a father even if i'm just 20)

Well, who doesn't think about it a lot.
But the whole thing is not to waste precious moments on someone you will afterwards regret.If you can look back and say "it was ok when it happened" that's wonderful, but if it ain't... it's too bad.

WOW! 20 AND WANT KIDS!!! Im NEVER going to have kids when im older! All they do is cry, crap, moan and ruin the house! Plus they reck ur figure with stetch marks!!

And when they are older they are very expencive, take me for instance lol! Worry if they smoke, drink, drugs i could go on!

NO NOT FOR ME!

The wisdom of youth

Kate1 said:

WOW! 20 AND WANT KIDS!!! Im NEVER going to have kids when im older! All they do is cry, crap, moan and ruin the house! Plus they reck ur figure with stetch marks!!

And when they are older they are very expencive, take me for instance lol! Worry if they smoke, drink, drugs i could go on!

NO NOT FOR ME!

Yeah, kids never give you any happy memories. They never make you smile, laugh, feel wonder at having created life and watched it grow and mature... No sir, no rewarding experiences at all. :rolleyes:

No offense, but how old are you?

Kate1 said:

Im NEVER going to have kids when im older! All they do is cry, crap, moan and ruin the house! Plus they reck ur figure with stetch marks!!

NO NOT FOR ME!

kinda what i said days before i found out i was pregnant with daisy.

Lots of 15 year olds have girlfriends/ boyfriends these days, my sister started going out with her boyfriend when she was 15 and they are still going out now, I know my Mum doesn't like her going out with someone and thinks that she should just be having fun and not spending so much time with him, my Mum can't tell her what she can and can't do though, if she told her she didn't like the guy and to stop going out with him that would make my sister more determined to see him. If this girl you spoke to wants a boyfriend big deal, she had sex, it happened and you can't change it now, why does it bother you so much? :huh: I don't think it's acceptable and think 15 is a bit young but the truth is there are girls as young as 12 here getting pregnant and you can't lecture them, thats their parents place imo. If I had a daughter and she became pregnant I would hope that she would come and speak to me rather than being afraid to tell me something because she thought she couldnt approach me and doing something stupid.

Last edited:
Re: The wisdom of youth

Diemen said:

Yeah, kids never give you any happy memories. They never make you smile, laugh, feel wonder at having created life and watched it grow and mature... No sir, no rewarding experiences at all. :rolleyes:

No offense, but how old are you?

THANK YOU!!! IVE FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!! 16 NEXT WEEK!

Hey, I'm 16...
I do agree with you in some parts, but not in much...
Sometimes is good for u to have a bf, have experience, so when u finally have one that u love, u dont get hurt with anything its gonna happen, dont feel lost, or silly...
I'm not saying to get the first jerk that cross your way and have sex with him...
Seriousily, this things just happens with girls that haven't got their personality straigh yet...
I've got a lot of classmates like that in school, and believe me, they're pathetic, but that's how it goes nowadays.. and I can say that most of it comes from the media.. Can't explain it now, would be a long and boring text...

Anyway, just don't get so surprised about how things are today, wake up... we've got a lot of kids that already know how to make other kids...

Sad, but true...

Haha...this thread is great. :up:

But, seriously, I would hope that a 16 year-old doesn't want kids.

Melon

you know something katman, you proved yourself a hell of a lot more honorable than a lot of 20 year old guys in that situation. some people I was "friends" (and that's a real loosely used term) with back at that age would have started putting the moves on her... "uhuhuhuhuh dude, a 15 year old uhuhuhuh"

hopefully you gave her something to think about.

I just graduated high school last year, and now that I am out I must say that I am glad. Everyone is so confused about their identities, and it would always appaul me to hear about others having sex. I'm not an old bitty, that's just how I feel. I mean, most people in high school aren't even fully developed (mentally and physically), especially a 15 year old! Eww...

melon said:
Haha...this thread is great. :up:

But, seriously, I would hope that a 16 year-old doesn't want kids.

Melon

I agree. I think this is a GREAT attitude for a 16 year old to have. In a decade she can start thinking about kids, nor not. Nothing at all wrong with not wanting or having children.

NO NOT FOR ME!

Back
Top Bottom