I dated a girl for Knicks tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
a post i made in put 'em under pressure spurred this one...

when i was in high school, there was this girl who i knew liked me... i didn't really like her that much... i mean she was alright... but then i found out that she had Knicks season tickets. now at the time, knicks tickets were extreeeeeeeeeemely hard to get. courtside seats at the garden, the ones you see spike sitting in, went for $1,500 per, and there was a 50 year waiting list for season tickets. now, with the knicks sucking so much, it's quite easy to get a knick ticket, and there isn't even a waiting list anymore. shows how much they've colapsed as a franchise in just 5 years... anyhoo... i had never been to a knick game, 'cause it was near impossiable to get 'em through the box office, and ticket brokers charged like 100 bucks a seat for a game against a bad team. to see anyone worth while, or to get tickets for a playoff game, forget it. so i jumped at this opportunity and decided to start going out with the girl... lol. i got to one regular season game against the pacers and one playoff game against the heat. machavelian little fucker i am... it turned out that the girl was really cool and we ended up going out for quite a few months... but yeah... i never would've even started with her if not for her having knick tickets. :lmao:

well shit i didn't stay WITH her for the knick tickets... i stayed with her because i wanted to. it was the knick tickets that sparked the interest. frankly, i don't see how it's any different than guys who would date girl just because she had big cans or some chick dating a guy because he had 6-pack abs.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
a post i made in put 'em under pressure spurred this one...

when i was in high school, there was this girl who i knew liked me... i didn't really like her that much... i mean she was alright... but then i found out that she had Knicks season tickets. now at the time, knicks tickets were extreeeeeeeeeemely hard to get. courtside seats at the garden, the ones you see spike sitting in, went for $1,500 per, and there was a 50 year waiting list for season tickets. now, with the knicks sucking so much, it's quite easy to get a knick ticket, and there isn't even a waiting list anymore. shows how much they've colapsed as a franchise in just 5 years... anyhoo... i had never been to a knick game, 'cause it was near impossiable to get 'em through the box office, and ticket brokers charged like 100 bucks a seat for a game against a bad team. to see anyone worth while, or to get tickets for a playoff game, forget it. so i jumped at this opportunity and decided to start going out with the girl... lol. i got to one regular season game against the pacers and one playoff game against the heat. machavelian little fucker i am... it turned out that the girl was really cool and we ended up going out for quite a few months... but yeah... i never would've even started with her if not for her having knick tickets. :lmao:

:up: for dating the ticket chick

:up: for chicks with big cans

:up: for headache's Birthday

:lol: you go boy!!!

big cans - cans?!!?!? - you say the weirdest things - :laugh:

I think thats terrible though going out with her to begin with b/c she had tickets........but if I knew some boy who had tickets for the All Ireland final and Galway were playing :hmm:

I have never heard anyone say the word "cans" look us folk in norn iron are a wee bit behind with the times we dont say thoise words but we do say stuff like.......dollybirds and.....theres another word i cant remember we say that i was gonna type earlier but nobody would have understood me

Ill get back to you :huh:

skullduggery is a fine word we say it means mischeif/ no good

I think there is skullduggery going on there
- There is something a bit fishy happening

Back
Top Bottom