I cry every time I hear Streets in concert...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SanDiego Brenda

The Fly
What a sappy dork I am!!! Streets is such a powerful song live that I have cried every single time that I've seen it done live. The rest of the show Im fine..happy and singing and dancing around, but Streets gets to me. I almost cried seeing on TV last night at halftime!! Am I crazy, or does this happen to anyone else?? By the way... I've used the binoculars to check out some U2 butts myself!

Your no dork. 'Streets' is such a powerful song when you hear it LIVE. I can't explain it but its just an amazing, amazing feeling. I don't cry when I hear but that songs gives the chills!!!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

Not crazy at all.
it happened to me the other night (pretty bad actually) when i rented the Live in Sydney video.... and the first time i saw a video clip of the beginning of Streets from the Elevation tour. Something about the way that song begins that gets to me very deeply. i'm usually ok for the rest of the song...but the beginning just kills me. it's an amazing song.

I cry every time I stub my toe on my dresser in the dark... But thats just meeeeee

Originally posted by Trash Can:
I cry every time I stub my toe on my dresser in the dark... But thats just meeeeee

biggrin.gif
LOL

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

Originally posted by grace:
Not crazy at all.
it happened to me the other night (pretty bad actually) when i rented the Live in Sydney video.... and the first time i saw a video clip of the beginning of Streets from the Elevation tour. Something about the way that song begins that gets to me very deeply. i'm usually ok for the rest of the song...but the beginning just kills me. it's an amazing song.

This is me as well, exactly!

nope, not crazy. I do the same thing. It's like an overwhelming spiritual experience.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Back
Top Bottom