I cried today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
My dad pasted away four years ago form cancer. His late boss died the other day, and I felted bad. So today I went to the Funeral home to pay my condolences to his wife, and went I go up to the casket, I broke down really hard. I think seeing my dad's old boss brought back a lot of memeories that the two had. I really thought by now that I was over my dad's death, but I guess not today. It will be 4 years next week Feb. 6th that he died. :(

I dont think anyone evr gets over it I know Im not speaking from experience but my mum lsot her parents 15 and 8 years ago and she still gets really upset

I am very sorry Tiny Dancer I wish there was something more I could say to you :( :hug:

:hug:

I'm sorry tiny dancer. It really is hard...it will be a year in March since I lost my Dad. I usually do pretty good and am able to smile when I think about him but the strangest things will make me cry too.

My stepmom gave me one of his flannel shirts that still had his cologne on it and its been hanging in my closet ever since and has never bothered me...but I took it out a few days ago and this time, it made me cry. I look at it every day and its never made me sad before but this time I cried my eyes out.

I guess things like that will always happen because you never truly get over losing a parent.

:( :hug:

I know this is lame and not even the same as a human let alone a father, but I cried about my cat Sasha recently. I found a picture of her that I forgot I had and she just looked so sweet and healthy.. it brought back memories.

That's not lame Sicy. I get teary eyed when I see pictures of my cat I had to put down.

Here I go again...your crying is making me cry :sad:

Oh...I'm so sorry :hug: :sad:
That was extremely kind of you to show up to his boss' funeral.:hug:
That speaks volumes on the kind of person you are.:hug:

:hug: group hug :hug:

It's been 15 months since my best friend died and I still cry almost every day. Usually there's a big smile in there, too. He was the funniest person anyone who knew him had ever known so it's hard not to laugh thinking about him, but lately I just miss him.

Pet are easy to miss. All that unconditional love greeting you everyday. :(

My sympathies, tiny dancer.

My dad passed away from brain cancer 5 months ago and I will never get over it...you know what I mean? I am getting through it, ie. going about my life everyday but what has happened has happened.

Back
Top Bottom