I confess...I really, really like the Bee Gees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meanwhile, I checked my computer dictionary (afterwards I wished I just looked there first to avoid awkwardness for anyone) too - and to my suprise that word was there (tried to edit my previous reply too but I couldn't). Like I said,

:eek:
(both "directions" were mentioned)

Anywayyy, I like some of Bee gees's songs. :angel:

U2girl said:
Meanwhile, I checked my computer dictionary (afterwards I wished I just looked there first to avoid awkwardness for anyone) too - and to my suprise that word was there (tried to edit my previous reply too but I couldn't). Like I said,

:eek:
(both "directions" were mentioned)

Anywayyy, I like some of Bee gees's songs. :angel:

:hug: :laugh:

Well, how else are you supposed to learn these slang words if you don't ask?

And don't worry, I don't think there was any awkwardness at all...I do think its kind of funny that the Bee Gee's being of Aussie/British origins would write a song about a girl named Fanny :D

Well yes I know its best to ask, it's just that I wish the words I ask about weren't so often about that particular, er, subject. It's embarassing - makes it look like I do it on purpose. (or worse, that I talk trashy half the time)

U2girl said:
Meanwhile, I checked my computer dictionary (afterwards I wished I just looked there first to avoid awkwardness for anyone)
that's why I don't use Altavista Pictures as search engine anymore

:up:

Back
Top Bottom