I confess. I got a piercing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocrazy88

New Yorker
Yaow! I am a first-year in college now and I have already done it. I have gotten my first piercing.

I love Hollins University! It's amazing!

Here are some pics of my piercing!

n625735342_1160374_4341-1.jpg

Photo431-1.jpg

Yay it's a lip-ring!

Photo428.jpg

I like it! :up:

I had one of those. Actually I had two (both on the same side) for a while. I liked it because it wasn't one of the really common piercings.

Does it mean when you take a drink, it all sprays away like a sieve???? :wink:

:not into sticking random bits of metal into oneself, or pain. Especially pain:

I had pizza right after having my first one done, so there couldn't have been much pain. When you drink from a cup or a mug though you do have to be a bit more careful or you could dribble a bit. I found that bit out the hard way (although I do think that was when I had two and the second one was closer to the center of my lip). :reject: :lol:

I LOVE piercings and get them to celebrate major milestones. 18th b'day ('91), 30th b'day (you do the math), and completion of my Master's Degree. Don't know what I"ll get pierced when I lose the 30 lbs I'm working on.

Yours is super cute.

sweet i actually want one of those too did it hurt??

Oh and btw i love your name

SAVE FERRIS!

:love:

I got a tattoo a couple weeks ago, and I love it to pieces. The piercing looks wonderful on you!

Very pretty girl, although personally without the piercing you would be very very pretty, but regardless of what I think :up:

Thanks everyone! The actual piercing part did not hurt much at all. They take your lip in a clamp and hold it out and then just jam a metal sharp thingie through it. It seems barbaric, but it really stings only for a sec. Then the pain comes in your body's adjusting to it. I have had mine a week and a day and it is starting to heal nicely...I don't notice it anymore and it doesn't hurt now.

U2Democrat, wow, you have friends at Hollins? That is so cool. It's a small place, so maybe I have run into them. It's cool if you don't want to give names, but ... who are they?

Yeah thanks EdgeIsTooSexy...SAVE FERRIS!

I wanted to do something different with myself. Here where I am everyone is totally supportive, but when I went back home, I got some funny stares and comments.

I told my dad and mom how people were kind of giving me weird looks. My dad said "Jennifer, since when do you care what other people think? You are an independent person and we are so proud of you. You could have 12 piercings in your face and you'd still make us the proudest parents, because we know how strong and smart you are." I nearly cried! My dad never says things like that and I was choking up on the phone saying "Thanks Dad, I feel so much better,"

I'd rather not name their names on a public forum, but yeah you probably have run into them. Most of them I knew from high school in Richmond.

I go to school closer to Williamsburg/Virginia Beach

Awwwww that is so sweet and supportive what your fahter said to you! That's the kind of mom I am! I took my son at age 16 to have his tongue pierced. He wishes he'd not done it, but I was tired of hearing him beg for it, did it partly to piss off his father :giggle: and cuz I'm cool like that. It looks good on you though!

UberBeaver said:
In the top picture it's in your left side, and then it moved to the right. Be careful - who knows where it will end up next? :yikes:

Yeah you know why? Because the first pic is from a real digital camera and the 2nd one is from my Macbook PhotoBooth camera...which is a web cam and it makes everything a mirror image. If I have a graphic tee on, the words in the pic are backwards. Funny isn't it?

Looks good, Sloane! :up:

What are snake bites? :reject:

I got my nose pierced a year ago, and I love it. I did have my belly button pierced, but I took it out.

onebloodonelife said:

Snake bites are piercings on each side of the bottom lip, so it looks like you got bitten by a snake.

I hate snakes so I don't think I would want to look like one bit me! lol.

Think it would be cool to get another piercing,just have my ears pierced,but I have no clue what I want done.

Last edited:
i think this place has had a bad influence on me , i got my belly peirced today :lol: it hurt a hell of alot less than the top of my ear when i had it done last year. its a litle stingy now but im sure it will be fine.. wil post a pic when i can take a picture alone i havent told my partner yet :uhoh: he's a little bit against this sort of stuff so he will be pissed off ! im busting to get a tatt, but he said he will leave me if i do hmmm then again the tatt looks mighty attractive !

yay for belly button piercings:up:

now that you've had it done I'll let you know that they can use a numbing cream:eyebrow: I had it done and could barely feel it, although I was 18 - no brain no pain:D

When you decide on a tattoo just let me know and I'll come with you - screw what the man thinks. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom