I confess: I am ill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
I have been ill since April 2003 and confined to bedrest off and on. My baby has a few minor disabilities and health issues and basically he needs to be held or placed almost upright 24/7 at the moment. This I do by the computer in the playroom.

I'm a bit sensitive about the amount of time I spend online. I think noone knows anyones story, whats going on in their life.

I'm a naturally busy person and I'm bored not being able to move around, get about, do things. I also can't stand tv.....

I'm not after sympathy nor prayers 'n stuff, I'm okay, I just wanted to explain my post whoring. lol.

peace

:shocked: :down:

Wow, beli, that sucks. :sad: I know you're not looking for sympathy but here you go ----> :hug: :hug: I hope you and your baby get better soon. It must be hell for both of you. Do you mind if I ask what do you have? When are you and the baby going to be better?

:hug:

i didn't get to meet you yet, beli,
so i hope you won't mind getting :hug: :hug: s from strangers, :)
get better soon, and sing your new song...!

You don't owe anyone an explanation as to why you spend a lot of time on line beli...if anyone assumed it was because you had nothing better to do, they shouldn't worry so much about what other people do with their time.

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time and I hope things get better soon.

You are a shameless postwhore beli. But, it means we find out the colour of everyone's knickers.

Here's hoping your boy grows quickly and leaves this behind. And with you beli, they say it takes 3 years to fully recover. I hope you can somehow avoid that.

Dont let people make you feel like you need to explain. Maybe some should not leap to conclusions.

Beli, your postwhoring has only benefited the u2 community. :D :up:

I think you are a lovely person. I hope you and and the baby get through this quickly.

:)

I wish the best to you and Myles and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

And I actually really look forward to the polls every day. It's a nice constant and it's just a fun, light snack after work. Keep 'em coming!

Never explain yourself to anyone...makes you seem mysterious that way!

And best wishes for you and your family.

I too love those polls too!

Back
Top Bottom