I confess: I am ill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your posts are very entertaining Beli, you don't have to explain anything to anybody. Good luck to you and your little boy and I hope you both get better very soon. :hug:

I haven't posted here yet cuz I didn't really know what to say. So, I will just say that I love your posts and I hope that you and your little one become healthy and strong soon :hug:

I have loved finding your polls. After much craziness at work lately it is a pleasure and a hoot to find them!
:hugs: to you and baby

Hi there beli! I haven't seen you since the old zoo went down....

I'm sorry to hear that you and your baby aren't doing well, you'll be in my prayers....

Thanks everyone for the kind words. That really wasnt the purpose of my confession but its been wonderful anyway. Im going to print this thread and stick it up on my wall to look at when Im feeling down :hug:

dreamingoutloud1 said:
Hi there beli! I haven't seen you since the old zoo went down....

Ooowww, this is interesting. Email me please, if you dont mind, at
belilindt [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks

Last edited:
I rarely come in the confession thread, that's why I'm so late.

:hug: beli, it takes time to get back to your normal self , but you'll get there :wink:

I'll drink one for you too(U2) if you like:wink: If you don't mind it will be a belgian beer then:drool:

and now I find out you used to hang out at the old zoo too??:reject:

beli, your status is offline again, very confusing, but I think I know now why you do that.
Don't let any one get you down saying you spend too much time here, you don't have to account to anyone else but yourself.

In the old zoo , I wasn't able to post, just read or PM ppl. But I didn't do that either

BTW are you using the same name on U2star??

I know you mentioned the site U2star dot com when they had a video of street mission for downloading?
Well, they have a forum too and there is someone named beli, just like your name but I wasn't sure so I didn't ask over there. I couldn't see any mail addy or location, the local time was GMT, hence the doubt.
So, it wasn't you after all?

oh, alright then. at least I know it is you.
You should the check the time tingie then.

One time at the forum of eyeofthefly site i thought our Marty posted there under the name popmartian. I really believed it was him, this guy knew lots of fact & figures.
I almost said "hi Marty how are you doing" but at the last min I changed my mind and it turned out it isn't Marty after all lol

Back
Top Bottom