I confess and apologize..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Sometimes I am a simpleminded bonehead always attempting to stir shit:angry:
and if i really hurt your feelings..sorry.

On the otherhand-sometimes I like my rouge status.:mac:

At the end of the day though I love all u guys.
Even the ones who despise me.:angry:
Not the "sexy-nasty kind of love", but the love of the "love of the music kinda love".:)

now b quiet-:censored:

thank u-
diamond
:dance:

edited for sexy rocko..

Last edited:
no worries diamond you rock

however I still think your love for Bono is a bit unhealthy...

diamond you know what would be cool? and im not being sarcastic or anything when i say this. if you would, for just ONE post, write a few full sentances with deep meaning and substance.

i want to see this!

Flag Pole Pear said:
diamond you know what would be cool? and im not being sarcastic or anything when i say this. if you would, for just ONE post, write a few full sentances with deep meaning and substance.

i want to see this!
:tsk: :rolleyes:
Hey bear. It's sentence, not sentance.:madspit: :p

Attempting to appease the younger fellow's request above me, I hereby will post a more serious statement with all kinds of flowery words coupled with astute intellectual ideas.:rolleyes:

In doing so I feel it is a form of pandering and and having a bit of mild conflict deep with inside my being, however , in keeping with my word, I will proceed forward.

I was serious about the theisis of this thread hoping to establish that although the "kidder" that I am, I meant no ill will to the fellow members..

On the other side of the coin I see myself similar to the character of "Ducky" in the movie "Pretty In Pink" on these boards. I see myself as a vibrant, harmless, goodhearted fellow wandering around this vast neighboorhood of Interference.Com, randomingly chiming in, invited or not, causing a rise in some certain social circles.

My aim is true, and I am a man of little or no compromises..

thank u-

Diamond

Last edited:
lmao Diamond, that was brilliant. Onya deathbed for that one!

On a serious note though. My mum had this irritating saying, and granted it applied to housework or lack thereof, but it applies to many things.
"A place for everything, and everything in its place".

I guess that sums up this place in a way.
:)

Well... I don't know what you did, but I know you have some enemies... :shrug:
Live, love and enjoy life.

Life is too short to hold grudges.

I have no qualms with you. Hell, I rarely see you around. Take Care.

Angel said:
Well... I don't know what you did, but I know you have some enemies... :shrug:

you must have done something pretty awful if you made enemies. especially on a u2 board.

and you say you consider yourself harmless? i dont know...

I think its about the :censored:

I think diamond has certain qualities. :lol:

Last edited:
or maybe his lack of love for the 70s and 80s group toto. :eyebrow:

strange things happen to a group of people when they find out one of their own has turned against them...*plays the song "africa."*

diamond said:
Attempting to appease the younger fellow's request above me, I hereby will post a more serious statement with all kinds of flowery words coupled with astute intellectual ideas.:rolleyes:

In doing so I feel it is a form of pandering and and having a bit of mild conflict deep with inside my being, however , in keeping with my word, I will proceed forward.

I was serious about the theisis of this thread hoping to establish that although the "kidder" that I am, I meant no ill will to the fellow members..

On the other side of the coin I see myself similar to the character of "Ducky" in the movie "Pretty In Pink" on these boards. I see myself as a vibrant, harmless, goodhearted fellow wandering around this vast neighboorhood of Interference.Com, randomingly chiming in, invited or not, causing a rise in some certain social circles.

My aim is true, and I am a man of little or no compromises..

thank u-

Diamond

awesome!

i think i like it better when you post the other way though.

good use of your vocabulary too.

your a good man, diamond. :up:

icelle said:
you must have done something pretty awful if you made enemies. especially on a u2 board.

and you say you consider yourself harmless? i dont know...

Oh how I'd love to comment..............

Sicy said:

Oh how I'd love to comment..............
:sexywink::dance::

ps- does anybody here know where I can download "Clocks" by Coldplay?

i so looove that song:)

Dave

Last edited:
diamond said:
ps- does anybody here know where I can download "Clocks" by Coldplay?
Yup. It's on the CD "A Rush of Blood To The Head" of which you can BUY at any record store. :sexywink:

you know what would be funny? if we somehow threw diamond and sicy together in a thread and let them duke it out for good. i dont know any specifics, but there is a thread waiting to happen with the two of them!

it already has.
she kicks my ass everytime.
i learned a while back, she's in charge and iam an unwitting submissive..:angry:

thank u.
db3

Back
Top Bottom