I confess ............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I AM ON A DIET!!! :ohmy: yes many of you will prolly go "But why Kelly, you don't believe in diets"

yes I know I don't believe in diets but I am sick of being 180 lbs and stuck in size 14-16 land.

So I have join the diet band wagon:up:

bonosloveslave said:
Carbs are the devil :shifty:

they are and I'm a carb queen. That's all I eat.

My dad went on the aitkins diet and lost 30 pounds, maybe more. It's not exactly a vegetarian friendly diet otherwise I'd give it a try.

good luck kelly, just don't go hungry (eat healthier foods instead) cause those kinds of diets are never successful in the long run.

I've gained a little bit of weight recently from sitting on my ass too much :huh:, but now I've got a new crappy retail job that requires me to be on my feet all the time so I'm confident it will come back off soon.

I dont have time for breakfast anymore I always wake up when everyone is leaving the house I roll out of bed and into the car I dont even have time to brush my hair most mornings I have to do it in the car :laugh: My breakfast is mostly a liquid breakfast usually orange juice and some mornings a banana if I have the time to go buy one

I have lost nearly a stone with all my walking I have done since starting classes this year :shrug: And I eat like a beast at lunchtimes and even treat myself to chocolate some days - I have come to the conclusion not worrying about my weight not always weighing myself and just relaxing helps :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom