I can't stop buying ..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
U2 related books.
tongue.gif
blargh!!

I have on my nightstand, either waiting to be read or 1/3 read:

Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2
In Bono's Words
The Unforgettable Fire
What's So Amazing About Grace
The Light and Dark (about Gavin Friday)
U2: A Live Concert Documentary
Screwtape Letters

*locks up credit card

------------------
"Yours is the heaven that lies in the common dust,
and you are there for me, you are there for all."
~Rabindra Rachnavali

*Take Me Higher*

LOL!!! At least you've limited it to books!
tongue.gif

I have NO money and NO room on my walls and yet I've purchased two U2 posters in the past two weeks. Old U2 magazines are also a big favorite. I've purchased three of them off of e-bay in the past month. I should not be allowed to have money...

The Live Concert Documentary book is *amazing* btw. Definitely a worthy purchase.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
LOL!!! At least you've limited it to books!
tongue.gif

I have NO money and NO room on my walls and yet I've purchased two U2 posters in the past two weeks. Old U2 magazines are also a big favorite. I've purchased three of them off of e-bay in the past month. I should not be allowed to have money...

The Live Concert Documentary book is *amazing* btw. Definitely a worthy purchase.
smile.gif

I do NOT let myself on ebay. Only like, once every six months. I can't afford it more than that. And I can't complain about singles.. i have most of them already loll and i only let myself go to the U2 single section once a month! LOL
tongue.gif

but the concert documentary was a gift!
biggrin.gif
yay! can't wait to read it.. but the rate i'm going at i'll be lucky if i finish it in time for the next tour.

------------------
"Yours is the heaven that lies in the common dust,
and you are there for me, you are there for all."
~Rabindra Rachnavali

*Take Me Higher*

LOL!! I've sworn off e-bay for awhile. At least until this summer when I'm working more and can fund my sick habit.
wink.gif

One thing you should know: once you start reading the concert documentary, you won't be able to stop. Surprisingly, it's quite a page-turner. I bought it for a friend as a gift and read half of it before the time came when I was forced to part with it. *sigh* I miss it so...
wink.gif

I've had to swear off Ebay completely and totally. Unless I'm really really really looking for something I cant find anywhere, only then do I venture over there. The U2 stuff is one thing... but there is also SO much other stuff that I always want to buy. I spent WAY too much money there last year!

------------------

Say Goodbye, Don't Follow.

Rest in Peace Layne.

My new thing is British contemporary fiction. I'm reading loads of it, so I found some on there the other day for practically used book store prices.

HELLO!! I'm not working, therin lies my problem. Someone had better hire me soon, just for my shopaholic ways.
redface.gif

------------------
Let's pray for something
To feel good in the morning

hmmm..i joost spent $57.62 on 6 singles. That was cos the guy thought i was cute so i got a discount...i MUST stop spending though...i'm sure i'll need some money when i go to college....something tells me college kids aren't rich....

------------------
Anticipation is a liar.

Don't get me started about eBay. it has this sick magnetic pull and i can't escape it. I've been good for the past few months, then went on last week to look for a used printer...now a week later, still no printer but i have two new u2 videos! argh.

Oh snap- I'm exactly the same w/ the ebay addiction. In the last year I went absolutely insane and spent a shiteload there. I've managed to cut back... but that's only b/c I need to open a new account... and...... so forth. damn you ebay!

Back
Top Bottom