I can't stay up late anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
:slant: Nope. It is 12:16 AM on Saturday and I am tired as hell. I am usually asleep by 11:30. :tsk: I am normally a night owl but since well I changed some things around in my life over the summer my sleeping patterns have changed.

However I find myself waking up to chanting English Soccer fans on my TV usually around 3AM, which means I am falling asleep with my tv on a lot. :laugh: It is that waking me up or my cellphone with text msgs going off at random hours of the early morning.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, helping kitties all day, staying up late, sleeping in, a nice hubby...

*kills Beth and takes her place* :macdevil:

joke :hug:

I can't stay up late anymore either. Last school year I hardly ever was in bed before 1 or 2am, but now I can't make it past midnight. I think it's b/c I worked so damn hard this summer and went to bed at 10 so now 12:30 is like the latest of the late for me, even on a weekend. I'm pooped :yawn:

I used to work until midnight at my old job.. so I would never go to sleep until like 4am.

Now a days, I am tired by 11:00 and ready for bed. Cant believe the days where I'd go to a club at 11:00 :lol:

Yeesh, tell me about it... only three years ago I'd close out the club I used to go to and come stumbling in every weekend at 5:00 a.m.

All us girls, we need to get together and have a lost weekend or something, because this thread on top of the one about my vaccuming has me feeling OLD! :lol:

:lmao: indeed.

Man those were the days when I would have the bouncers telling me to leave because the bar/club is closed.

oh youth. :heart:

since I started this one year work placement away from uni Ive been going to bed no later than 11am cos I have to be at work for 8.30am and at weekends I cant have a lay in cos Im awake at about 7

ugh I hate it - want to be a student again!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom