I can't stand Ties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Are they really that important?? I think there a waste of cloth. Is it supposed to mean that your someone important. some sort of stature??

I hate them so fucking much.

I worked at one job where I had a photo ID on a lanyard around my neck. I wore a necktie to work one day, and it covered up my ID. My boss saw it though and taped my ID to the front of my tie. :mad:

I'm not at a good size for ties, I get the full size, but there's always too much slack so the little thing is longer than the actual tie part. It's very annoying.

But I look great in ties, so it evens out.

I'm sure they're uncomfortable, but sometimes they're very sexy. One (not me of course) might even fantasize about taking them off..

It's nice when a guy can choose a tie that looks good on him and compliments his outfit well.

i think ties can look good, i think they can be a pain in the arse, and i think we all know what a tie represents ... symbolically-speaking of course ... ahem ...

Irvine511 said:
i think ties can look good, i think they can be a pain in the arse, and i think we all know what a tie represents ... symbolically-speaking of course ... ahem ...

Haha I always thought the parallism with ties and...things...was funny. I mean, ties just sort of hang there...

I don't care much for them, personally. To me they represent conformity & restriction. I'm not making any judgements on people that wear them. I was forced to wear one for awhile, and so that's probably why I don't like them.

Ties can look good, if the occasion is right and the tie matches with the suit... :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Or you know, grabbing the tie and using it to tug the guy toward you :shifty:

That too, of course... :shifty:

Ties are great. A good tie can completely rock out your suit.

My man Tony Blair rocks the purple ties and I give him props for that.

I really love ties, I wear them in and out, casually and formally, and they can be really fun when out at clubs, when girls take advantage of them:wink:

Girls I think look especially hot in ties at times:drool:

Back
Top Bottom