I can't sing, but I've got soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
I don't know how or why, but suddenly a lot of things started to make sense, and I just feel like I've found myself again. I don't know how to describe it, it's like I've just sort of been existing for the past three years, and then now, I've got soul or a blindfold has been taken off my eyes or something. It's just weird, because it was sort of gradual, and then a couple days ago it clicked. My grades are up, I've started taking pride in my work again.

Okay I'm sure it sounds weird and doesn't make sense, but what the hell, I am the happiest I've felt in years...:yes:

:rockon:

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing, because when something like that happens, I really think it helps others remember that it can happen to them too.

Keep it rolling

:rockon:

You know, i think i know exactly what you mean 'cos i kind of feel the same myself about my own life right now actually!

Things have progressed for me in life in very gradual, slow&steady steps! My confidence has grown in recent times&it's amazing how a person can change things&suddenly you're thinking WOW! How did i get here?

Beginning to sound like a Talking Heads song there!

:wink:

How exciting; I know what this feels like and I know that there isn't much of anything better than when things just start to "click" :up:

I hope it will happen to me.beause i am behind bad at his point.
No job, no boyfriend. And i dont know...nothing makes sense,even u2 are not strong to me as they used to be.
Anyone?

I hope that happens to me VERY SOOON....I feel like i have to catch up in life..:|

Back
Top Bottom