I can't cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I have had just about the three worst weeks of my life, let alone year. :huh:

*Got in a horrible fight with bestfriend
*Co-Worker decided to hate me
*Money troubles
*House-sitting problems
*Friend troubles that I have taken on as my own
*Flu
*In love with man I can't have
*Falling for french man far away...
*Over tired

****Damaged Uncles vehicle in careless act with cigarrette... which has caused...
*Money troubles... *Extreme guilt... *Stress

I am unbelievably stressed out, exhausted and depressed and I can't even cry. I want to cry!! :banghead:
Sometimes a good cry is a stress reliever... but I am void of emotion. Me--> :crack: Unable to cry. I really need to cry. What is wrong with me? Somebody.... Pleeease....

:|

I suck.

you do not suck

Hey girl, I know all too well where you're coming from. When the ball drops this NYE, I'm marking off 2002 as the worst year of my life so far. :|

Maybe right now you're just too exhausted with the stress to even think of crying. It sounds kind of strange, but it happens. Sometimes life overwhelms us to the point of distracting us from other things, including finding ways to "let it out". I'm sure the tears will come, just give em time.

I'm a PM away if you ever need to vent. :)

(((((Angel)))))

I know what youre going through. I have trouble crying soemtimes too. And sometimes...I cant stop.
In your case, I think maybe you've maxed out on your emotions, youve reached your limit, and thats why you cant cry. Maybe you're in that "numb" stage.
Thats what happened to me, i think. I've just hit that point where i just kind of no lonegr feel anything. :slant:
Some of my problems are similar to yours.
You will be able to cry, it just may take awhile. Dont rush it, and try to get away from people more so maybe you feel more at ease letting yourself cry.
Hope this helps you. :)
I'm kinda good at figuring this sorta thing out - ive had so much experience :(

have faith

Angel said:
IWhat is wrong with me? Somebody.... Pleeease....

:|

I suck.

there is NOTHING wrong with you. you read that?

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU

you need to make room for some love in that bitter heart of yours! do a little :dance: go out and just goof off! seriously, you can rise above all of this and become an even better version of what you are now. so get out there and live! if you can't cry, then sobeit! that's you, accept and embrace it! life is too short to cry over the little things. so quit beating yourself up over the little things. ok?

:heart:

Everyone who posted is right...there is nothing wrong with you!!!...I agree that maybe you are just maxed out on emotions, or just too tired....

maybe try something simple to help ease some of the stress...try to take a long relaxing bubble bath...go for a nice long walk...get a massage...light some candles...

Simple things that can help take your mind off things and relax.

*hugs*

First of all my deary, there is nothing wrong with you.

Secondly, you should laugh at the car thing not cry.

Thirdly, ask Rosa about advice on how to cry, she is good at it. (she even cried at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame remember)

Last of all, *hugs*:)

You're a great girl! Don't blame all these on yourself!

*hugs Angel*

Yep it's really hard to go through those time when everything seems to go wrong. Maybe I sound repeatitive here, but believe me, things will be much better after this few days. :)

wow.

thats a terrible list.

but think of it this way...just like the BRITNEY SPEARS SONG SAYS "stronger than yesterday" so ya your gonna be stronger from this, cause well, britney says so.

but seriously, your life sounds like it sucks shit these days. but not crying from it shows to me how strong you are inside. not quite the way britney means, but the way i mean.

well ya.

so ok.

i hope you feel better soon.

i just felt like posting to show my support, but i had nothing to offer.
sorry.

Everyone gets a little down and emotional sometimes. Sometimes its easy to just cry and let everything go, and other times you dont realise your so stressed you just cant. But remember theres loads of people who you can talk to here..... and your definately not alone *Hugs* And theres nothing wrong with you!

don't worry about it, everything eventually becomes better....

remember that mary j blige song, rainy days?

"till the sun shines and i see your face... smile at me, smile at me.."

yea, so don't worry, everything will be alright..:yes:

((((Angel))))

I understand completely. I've experienced the same thing many times, and am going through something similar now. :( It's difficult, but you'll make it through it (probably after a good cry!).

You can PM me anytime if you want to talk. :)

(((((Angel))))))

Maybe the trick is that when you really don't want to cry that's when the tears come. :( At least you're getting it out of your system. *hugs*

Back
Top Bottom