I can't believe I let it get this far.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I have not balanced my checkbook for my last 3 statements. The 4th is due in the mail at the end of the week.

I am normally so anal about this and I can't believe I let it get so far ahead of me! It's gonna take me forever to get it straightened out! :banghead: :banghead:

I manage my checkbook very carefully.. everything I do I record it right away so I'm not like
hairout.gif
when I get my statement.

I manage my accounts in Quicken.

I've never been good at writing that stuff in my checkbook.

I do actually keep up with my checkbook pretty well, I don't usually forget to write things in as I go, but when I try to reconcile it to the statement I'm almost always off! :banghead:
I check for math mistakes, etc and I just can't figure it out. It wouldn't be a big deal if we had lots of money to play with, but with K being unemployed, the pennies count :(

Im not that Anal.
I just look at the statement..
If were close its all good..
if not
I just put some more money in:sexywink:

DB9
:dance:

I was just learning about personality types and what it means if you don't balance your checkbook a lot :D
anyways, yeah that's not a cool feeling, I am eternally behind on everything too. Good luck!!

oh yeah and guess what I did today?? that's right, wrestled soaking wet sheep in the mud and clipped their hooves (none of that french-tickler stuff for us, these were ewes). and then I rode back, looking like a mud wrestler, on a highway in the back of a pick up truck in the driving rain! I feel like such a hick!!!!

has your arm recovered yet? any new adventures?? :D

Blue_Angel said:
oh yeah and guess what I did today?? that's right, wrestled soaking wet sheep in the mud and clipped their hooves (none of that french-tickler stuff for us, these were ewes). and then I rode back, looking like a mud wrestler, on a highway in the back of a pick up truck in the driving rain! I feel like such a hick!!!!

has your arm recovered yet? any new adventures?? :D

Yes my arm was finally better after 2 days, we get to do the same thing again with the moo cows next Monday.

The latest adventure was the male horse lab this week. We got to learn all about their bits and pieces, and then about, ummm, horsey love? We used an AV (that's "artificial vagina" to the non vet peoples out there) to get a "sample" (actually 2, so we did it twice) to evaluate his little spermies. I so wish someone had remembered a camera, it was absolutely hysterical. :lol:

The best was the 2 girls who had to hold onto the AV while he mounted the dummy, they had to wear football helmets and they looked hilarious! :lmao: A very interesting day....:yes:

bonosloveslave said:

Yes my arm was finally better after 2 days, we get to do the same thing again with the moo cows next Monday.

The latest adventure was the male horse lab this week. We got to learn all about their bits and pieces, and then about, ummm, horsey love? We used an AV (that's "artificial vagina" to the non vet peoples out there) to get a "sample" (actually 2, so we did it twice) to evaluate his little spermies. I so wish someone had remembered a camera, it was absolutely hysterical. :lol:

The best was the 2 girls who had to hold onto the AV while he mounted the dummy, they had to wear football helmets and they looked hilarious! :lmao: A very interesting day....:yes:

I don't think I can ever use my initials without laughing ever again-AV :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks to bonosloveslave and nikka's, next time I am at my vet, I will be wondering if she spent any time riding around a paddock on the back of a ute practicing sticking her arm up a horses arse and playing with fake vaginas and football helmets.

:wave:

:D

I've never written down a check or anything. :eyebrow:

I just make sure I have overdraft insurance and then I'm good to go---- :evil:

So what does it mean if you don't balance your checkbook?

Back
Top Bottom