i busted a guy's nose at a show....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
he was in front of me standing on the chair, drunk off his ass and yelling..yeah! wooo! repeatedly for the first half of the set. he was also losing his balance and falling back toward me every other time. this was during the popmart show, i had great seats right up close to the guys, i sure as hell was not gonna spend the night looking at this bozo's ass! so i took a chance and "nudged" him at the right time and he keeled over and busted up his nose. security pulled him away (something they should have done earlier) and that was the last we saw of him. i think we were all glad to see him go. i know i was, i was able to grab bono's leg or butt, which was the hilight of the evening. i would have grabbed for adam, but he was just slightly out of my reach. anyway, that is my contribution to this confessional.

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

Originally posted by Trash Can:
I KNEW someone had pushed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that should teach yah not to get all drunk at the concerts Mr. Trash Can!
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

Originally posted by Trash Can:
I KNEW someone had pushed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okaaaay, you found me out! I am guilty as charged!!

I guess you expect an apology? :p Is your nose okay now??

------------------

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
s! i was able to grab bono's leg or butt, which was the highlight of the evening. i would have grabbed for adam, but he was just slightly out of my reach.

I want to hear more about THAT part of the story
biggrin.gif
But way to go! Get up and stand up for your rights! I admire that kind of spunk.

------------------
"Uncertainty can be a guiding light"

what can i say CW, adam is my fave, but if i could not risk pissing too many people off! so i made a grab at bono and hit pay dirt!! i guess it was his upper thigh, very exciting, my sister helped prop me up just enough to reach him. he did not seem to mind too much, he looked at me and i felt embarassed for just a little bit, but what the heck, chances like that don't come along all the time. the funny thing is i remember seeing somegirl grab his butt on the SBS video at redrocks and always said....someday i will do the same!!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom