I ate it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Oy. So I usually eat fairly healthily. Having a wife who's a holistic nutrition counselor (Your Intuitive Health :wink: ) pretty much ensures that. But last night.....ugh...

We went out to this place called something like Ted's Montana Grill. There, I ate a burger called "The Kitchen Sink." It's a bison burger topped with bleu cheese, onions, mushrooms, a slab of ham, two strips of bacon, and a fried egg.

It was good at the time.....

:crack:

That sounds disgusting :lol: ....hope you enjoyed it!

Is this going to be the thread where we confess our unhealthy food choices? If so, I just put 2 slices of garlic bread in the oven because I want a snack. It's 10:43pm.:| I'll be paying for this during my work-out tomorrow.:doh:

:barf: EW Gross! Blue cheese = the most disgusting thing I EVER tasted.

Hm, I eat healthy, barely any salt too. That sucks, since everything prepared you buy is shit salty!

:drool: I eat pizza on fridays tho.

Ted's Montana Grill is awesome and the bison burgers are healthier than the regular beef burgers, in addition to tasting better. I typically get the Cadillac burger when i go there which is a bison burger with BBQ Sauce, Cheddar Cheese and Bacon. oh yeah. I might actually have to get this for lunch now.

I had a cheeseburger, fries and a Dr. Pepper from In N Out at 10:30 last night, just a few hours after I had a huge sandwich, salt & vinegar chips, a 1/4 pound chocolate chip cookie and 2 glasses of wine on the plane coming home from Maryland :reject: :barf:

We went out to this place called something like Ted's Montana Grill. There, I ate a burger called "The Kitchen Sink." It's a bison burger topped with bleu cheese, onions, mushrooms, a slab of ham, two strips of bacon, and a fried egg.

It was good at the time.....

:crack:

Ted Turner's place? I ate at one in Atlanta. I also had something kind of delicious/disgusting. But not that gross. :lol:

Bison is deer, no?

Glad to hear others live (read eat) dangerously. I'm 18, pretty skinny, and I don't eat fruit very much :reject: I eat veggies every night that Mum puts em on for tea, but I hardly eat fruit, stemming mainly from the fact that after my op I couldn't physically bite into an apple, and mandarins taste like crap at the moment and have too many seeds.

:barf: EW Gross! Blue cheese = the most disgusting thing I EVER tasted.

Y'ever tried caviar????

LL

I split a bloomin' onion with my best friend during the superbowl last year. so on top of the patriots losing, we both had massive stomach aches.

Bison is deer, no?

Glad to hear others live (read eat) dangerously. I'm 18, pretty skinny, and I don't eat fruit very much :reject: I eat veggies every night that Mum puts em on for tea, but I hardly eat fruit, stemming mainly from the fact that after my op I couldn't physically bite into an apple, and mandarins taste like crap at the moment and have too many seeds.

Y'ever tried caviar????

LL

A bison is more related to a cow than a deer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bison

:lol: And yes I tried caviar, but it sure tastes one helluvalot better than blue cheese! :yuck: and oysters!

BLOOMINGONION.jpg

I ate a little of this once...
once, and only once.

:no:

It is truly evil.

:lol::lol:
Yummy-- altho I would have taken out the fried egg & ham slice, and eaten those togetherfirst like breakfast, and then tackled the burger w extras vveerrryyy slowwly. :giggle:
Maybe I couldn't eat the whole thing! Washed down with a lot of Coca Cola, or Ginger Ale!

I had buffalo once - in South Dakota! Tasty. It did seem a bit sweeter than beef.

I really think that some people into "health food" really overdo it! :rolleyes: .......

i should add that eat I've been in the Health Foods realm for a few decades. I eat healthy I guess 75- 80% of the time....
Yes i do eat meat, but beef only maybe 2x's a year -- still usually it's the the other meats> less than the average USA diet for sure!
I hope I'll eventually have more money so I can eat more orgainic again, and sometimes eat Non-factory-farms raised animals.

When i have meat it's usually mixed in "ethnic" food recipes or eaing/take out --- { Indian, Middle Eastern, some Chinese, Greek or even a "plain" chicken-salad type stuff } where veggies & grains are often almost half the meal or more-with lots of garlic and other spices & herbs, tho I can't eat Hot ( scorchy peppers) :yikes: stuff in any cuisine.

I'd say ?70% of my diet is Vegetarian (w a lot to some cheese)- lots of whole grains, and often beans, too.
I do have Vegan meals too, about? 10% . If I had more money I'd probably eat more Vegan South Indian and more authentic Mexican meals out!

I admit I do eat a lot of chocolate- ice cream, choc bars mostly:drool::drool::drool:-- :lol: but I've always eaten dark choc (def less sugar) & some choc chip cookes, and oreos. ANd have lost weight while only gutting my choc eating a little.

Other wise I don't eat sweets much. Unless it's Holidays, eating out, or a party-- I don't keep Soda at home. Even when I was somewhere were there WAS a soda machine for a bunch of years -- I think I used it 2x's a year!

yeah, I am over weight ( B]but[/B] have only been that way 3'xs in my life < for 2-3 yr periods>- this one, tho, the longest <6 yrs> bah! ) , but that's due more to anxiety eating at times, and a medicine I have does increase weight. oh well.
Still I lost 25 lbs about 4ish years ago and have kept that off and slowly, very slowly creepng doownwards on the scale at least sometimes.

I just have to eat a bit less and exercise more to probaly start a new real downward trend! :) And i do have normal blood pressure, triglyscerides <sp>.

// tmi :lol:

I had a cheeseburger, fries and a Dr. Pepper from In N Out at 10:30 last night, just a few hours after I had a huge sandwich, salt & vinegar chips, a 1/4 pound chocolate chip cookie and 2 glasses of wine on the plane coming home from Maryland :reject: :barf:

great, now I feel like having a double double with fries :drool:
icon_innout2.gif

I bought a portion of fried rice from the chinese takeout yesterday :drool: Gotta love them huge portions, I'll eat chinese for at least 3 days now`!

Back
Top Bottom