I am weird, but at least I know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
I enjoy cutting up my old clothes, especially tshirts and shorts and turning them into tighter versions of their old selves by tying them back together. side note: girls if you wanna try this, the top part of an old pair of shorts makes a really cute belt, especially if you sew some lace or ribbon on it. and scraps of tshirts make cute bracelets :eyebrow:

last night I decided that I really couldnt go running in the dark at 3 am because I would probably be hit by speeding cars on my nice winding country road (that teenagers love to race on at night), but I had a really strong craving to go running so instead I ran in place in my room for 15 minutes with the lights out, listening to the Doves.

I like to hug trees a lot, I have since I was very little because it feels like they are alive. no, I am not really a tree-hugger.

why am I telling you all this? I don't know, it's late and I have to be up early but sleeping is boring so......I felt I should pass on the feeling :D

anyone else up to some strange confessions?

I always have hugged trees
At my elementary school there was this big tree that the school wanted cut down. me and a few friends hugged every recess for all of recess so they couldnt cut it down. Everyone was so impressed that the tree still stands to this day.

that's so cool RavenStar!!! little kids always care about things like that when more of us should I think. thank you for not making me feel as weird :D

don't they feel really alive though? it's weird, I can't explain it

haha now that's weird...but only because I have one too! ;)

she's not falling apart though; I got her when my cousins were living with us one summer, and one of them had a falling apart cat stuffed toy that I was insanely jealous of so my parents bought me this one, but sadly I never felt the same about it. I do have a falling apart mouse named Peep that my dad won for me at a fair when I was little :eek:
i remember when he got lost in a sleeping bag one time for a whole year after I went camping.....
ok enough of that! :D

just never give up your stuffed friends!

I :heart: my teddy bear! If you think being a 21 year-old and still have to sleep with your teddy bears is weird then think of my mom... She's 40 and she still sleeps with her teddy bear! (Yeah... my dad complained about that :D)

You are exceptionally wierd Nik. Do you drink that chlorine or what?

:laugh:

I kid....really.....:D

I once hugged a wall. Well twice actually. When my house was getting built, we used to come over and spend more time wandering around the concrete slab then we did at the place we were renting in the meantime. We could not contain ourselves once the building started and when it got to lock up stage we would systematically check all the windows to see if we could break in to see the inside. Once we got in through the toilet window and I was so happy to see the walls were painted I threw my arms around one of them crying 'I love you, house!'. The second hugging occured when we moved in.

I have hugged a tree before. They do feel alive.

I have not done any other weird things. I am not as weird as you.

:kiss:

The Wanderer said:
I gave up trying to be normal a long time ago, and I'm much happier :)

Amen to that! I agree completely.

Ive been weird since prolly grade 4ish, well ive always been different, whether that constitutes weird or not is an entirely different matter, but for one reason or another i was and still am, but now I dont even care. I used to, but not anymore. Let people have their conformity and superficial nonsense, Im myself, and thats more than 90% of people I have become acquianted with can say.

I'm 20, and I still sleep with tons of stuffed animals, and I still love Barbie dolls.

I also hug trees.......:D

334%3B%3B66323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C89%3B%3A4%3C5ot1lsi

I was a little hungover in that pic...it was the morning after the first time I got drunk (prom night). *lol* :silent:

i hugged a tree once. it was at a birthday party in 7th grade and i was dared....i don't turn down a good dare...but it was bug infested....eww

Weird Confession #1: I never really had a teddy bear, but a 'teddy marmot' :scratch:- and it is still in my bed. :D

Weird confession #2: My rucksack for a two weeks long holiday-trip starting tomorrow is two thirds full of only U2 CDs and tapes........ :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom