I am way too possessive over my favourite artists.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*raises hand*

wicked possessive about U2. :reject:

but mainly around people who act as if they are BFF (best friends forever) with the band but have only made an effort to see them once :eyebrow:

Angel said:
Today at box class, during the cool down/stretch part of the class, our instructor played "Trouble".
I got that little girl, high school crush butterflies in my belly when I heard the first piano keys played. There were some sighs heard amongst the girls, as if to say, *swoon I love Coldplay. Instead of feeling joy that others enjoy this great band. I got a little :angry: and felt jealous, like how dare they like my band. As if I own them or something. :reject:
I am a freak.

In case you were wondering I don't feel that way when people here talk about them, because you guys know about music. See, IMO, everyone outside of my 'friends' circle and or this board, know nothing about good music. This I realize is wrong too. :der: Oh well.

:wave: Freaks of the world unite. Who else gets possessive too?

:yes: I do that too with U2! I actually get annoyed when people who are casual fans at best will mention a U2 song they like. Cool! I thought I was the only one!

oliveu2cm said:

but mainly around people who act as if they are BFF (best friends forever) with the band but have only made an effort to see them once :eyebrow:

That is the most annoying thing! And when people have met the band and gotten autographs and then act like they're best friends with the band. :rolleyes: Or the people who push you out of the way at concerts so they can scream "I love you!" at the band, and in between songs they say things like, "What song was that?" :mad:

I'm possessive about a lot of bands. :reject:

meegannie said:

That is the most annoying thing! And when people have met the band and gotten autographs and then act like they're best friends with the band. :rolleyes: Or the people who push you out of the way at concerts so they can scream "I love you!" at the band, and in between songs they say things like, "What song was that?" :mad:

I'm possessive about a lot of bands. :reject:

I know!! Like this girl at the last Coldplay concert that pushed me out of the way (as we were running down the steps) and then got to the front of the stage, looked up at Chris, and yelled, "Guy! Marry me Guy! "

I used to get annoyed if people say horrible things about the artists I like!!! But now I dont care cos it's mainly the narrow minded peoples that listen to brain numbing pop shite!

Back
Top Bottom