I am training to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good luck. I am the world's slowest runner. (TM) But I have done a marathon, so that is one thing no one can take away from me. :yes:

sulawesigirl4 said:
good luck. I am the world's slowest runner. (TM) But I have done a marathon, so that is one thing no one can take away from me. :yes:

you got me there. I have not done one of those, yet.

sub 4 mins is insanely fast. Hard to describe unless you have come close to that level. This is going to be a hard task

sulawesigirl4 said:

trade marked. ;) I was jokin' that I had a corner on that name. "world's slowest runner"

I bet I could give you a run for your title (no pun intended). :D

I thought I would come out of lurker mode and make my first post to wish a fellow U2 fan/distance runner good luck!

I only got down to 4:15 in university which is why I am now in training for the marathon. I signed up for Chicago on October 13th.

All the best DiGi.

"Miles of trials, trials of miles..."

cheers,

Brady

bradyvox said:
I thought I would come out of lurker mode and make my first post to wish a fellow U2 fan/distance runner good luck!

I only got down to 4:15 in university which is why I am now in training for the marathon. I signed up for Chicago on October 13th.

All the best DiGi.

"Miles of trials, trials of miles..."

cheers,

Brady

Brady - Best Damn book in the world!

Glad there is another Distance guy here. Good luck in Chicago. Should be nice and fast.

I have a few friends running the Chicago race this year. If I weren't going to be over in Europe, I'd probably go to cheer them on (no more marathons for me for a while, hehe).

Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom