I am this close to killing my roommate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bajagirl

The Fly
:banghead: My roommate Carla (22) has been bugging me for the past 2 weeks.
She says i am a liar and a thief, and that she cant believe that i lied to her face about taking her stuff.

Why the big deal, nagging and harping, and also outright refusal now to do her dishes and pick up afterherself or do her share of the cleaning (her reason it jsut gets dirty again)

oh you are gonna love this, SHE CANT FIND HER SOUP SPOOON!!!

Yes interferers, my roomate is going crazy b/c she cannot find her only soup spoon. And she insits that i took it (like i take her other things, e.g. utensils) out fo the house. She wants me to replace it (BTW, we have about 15 other big spoons and about 10 teaspoons but no other soup spoon) and how dare i, blah blah blah

And yes, i do take utensils out of the house, along with my lunch container so i dont have to eat like an animal and bring them back the same day, and no I didn not take the damn spoon. (all our stuff is mixed in with each others)

I dont know which stuff is hers or mine (apparently she does) b/c i bougth my stuff (Im 29) at the second hand store.

AAARRrrrggggghhhhh, i am goign to kill her, i swear if i hear her nag me one more damn time about the damn spoon i will explode.

Tell her to shut the f*ck up, and if she wants her stupid "soup spoon" to hire a lawyer and take you to court.

As for the dirty dishes, etc., throw all of it in her bedroom. Then, maybe, she'll clean up after herself; but, at least, you won't have to see it.

Melon

That reminds me of when I was in college and my dad let me take one of these cheap, old blue PLASTIC plates that we had at least ten of (after I left there were only three people living in the house). My stepmom apparently took inventory after I left, and had a fit and my dad went out and bought her a new set of china dishes (we already had at least four full sets, not including the plastic ones). She was still pissed off about the plastic plate, though, so I had to bring it home a couple of weeks later. :rolleyes:

My housemate folds my laundry, scrapes the ice off my windshield, makes delicious fish stew and other epicurian delights, and brings me tea in bed when I'm sick. And that was just yesterday.

/bragging

p.s. My college roommate accused me of stealing her rubberbands.

omg melon :lol:

Man things are bad when people get pissed off over a soup spoon :huh:

:hug:
I can understand...this sounds so familiar.
Maybe her soup spoon is under one of her many piles of junk
:silent:
Gotta love roommates....

i'm sticking up for you too :up:
beacause we share avatars :)

i'm not sure how exepensive soup soons are but buy here like 100 of them, i think she well have plenty of spoons then :lol:

:madspit: Ugh! Roommates!! that's why I don't do roommates!:ohmy: And i agree-go buy her one or two at the dollar store or somethin'! And you lied about it?:laugh: Really-what some people get mad about!

i have the same problem with my roomates!!!
2girls, 19...

one of them smokes... it is not allowed in the apartmet, but she doesn't care...and when their friends come (ebtw, every day, every night, i don't leave with 2girls, but with 10 people!!!!) they are all smoking!! i can smell the smoke in my bedroom!!!

then, they are soo messy!! i am doing their dishes...if i don't do them, they will stay in the sink during 3weeks, it has already happened... they put their clothes everywhere in the apartment... rubbish everywhere on the floor... they love to live in the dirt....

in their bedroom, oh geez, make-up on the floor, underwears everywhere, and dirt!!! the bathroom, oh my :ohmy: !!!!

some nights, their boyfriend are staying...i can hear them making love...at 4am!!!! and then u ca find the used sheath under the bed...:huh:

they put the music loud at 2am, slam the door etc... they even broke the door once!! i fixed it!!! they broke all the suff, glasses and cups etc...
so now, i am living with my own stuff, in my bedroom, i have one plate, one glass, and i keep the same for 1month....

so well, i am going to kill them as well!!!!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom