I am still afraid that I will die a lonely man while chasing kids off his lawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to think that I would end up being the crazy old lady who sat out on her porch in her rocking chair with 25 cats running around.

Bonochick said:
I used to think that I would end up being the crazy old lady who sat out on her porch in her rocking chair with 25 cats running around.

Well, Mom, if I wasn't fixed, that might have ended up happening.

Aw,fella.
You may hate my guts, but i stil gotta reply and point out how wrong ya are.:p

I mean, you still have a Harem, then there's Large Marge(she left me...irreconcilable differences...)... Bearded Bertha...Stable Mable...Dennis Franz...Gwyneth! :cool:

And the only one thats gonna have a heart attack around here is ME! :eek:

***So cheer up and fear not - better days are coming***

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

That's my plan! I'm already halfway there!

Lovey Dovey said:
Aw,fella.
You may hate my guts, but i stil gotta reply and point out how wrong ya are.:p

I mean, you still have a Harem

Yes! The HAREM! :D

I think it is time to resurrect that thread.

Anyone know where it is? :| :p

I don't want to get married anyway. I think it would be really boring after about a day or two. The only way I'd get married is if it were a rockstar wedding. Because then I'd have built-in drama, they go on tour so I don't have to see him all time, and I can spend all his money.

heh...things never turn out how you expect them to. like i said earlier, don't close the doors before you look and see what's behind them. let life take you where you're meant to go. i'm sure everyone has had this fear (i do a bit, 'cept for the man part), but it will pass. *hugs* and best of luck to you...

Last edited:
Brother
You will b fine.
And I will continue to give you basketball lessons.

Your welcome.
Your friend
D
B

:lol:

brother we all know white men can't jump

did you not learn from teh antics of woody harrelson and wesely snipes

Arun V said:
brother we all know white men can't jump

did you not learn from teh antics of woody harrelson and wesely snipes

Arun.
My Little friend.
Did YOU not learn Anything FROM that INSTRUCTIONAL MOVIE?
:mad:
Woody taught the brothers of color a new chapter in basketball, as he was TAKING their money from them in BB games,while betting them.
Similarily as I have weaned you forward on some of the more complexities of life , BUT charged you no money.
Word.
Please dont forget "White Chocolate" and Mike Bibby as they are brothers who can JUMP.

Love
Your
brother-

diamond
:)

Bibby is a statistical abberation

as for woody takign their money.

you know that it's a movie when woody harrelson is taking money from guys int eh hood at b ball

I know how you feel-sometimes I feel that way too-well, woman of course,unless something reallystrange happens:scratch:

Here's some Gwyneth avatars for you-I *think* they will work

gwyneth_paltrow_small.jpg

paltrow-g.jpg

may_01_98_50x50.jpg

And a pic..

face0039_GwynethPaltrow.jpg

Arun, I can't jump either but I can sure help you put up a fence around your lawn to keep those damn kids out

electrified????

and Gm...I love you

Just be sure to get a comfy rocking chair for the porch, and have your trusty hound dog by your side while you yell at those dang kids.

Back
Top Bottom