I am so strange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I can't stop staring at my avatar. It's just so..............*pretty*. :cute:

Everytime I come across one of my posts I just pause for a moment and reflect upon the hotness that is Gerard Butler as the Phantom.

What a man. :drool::faint:

I'm so weird. :der:

:lol::lmao::laugh:

right now it's still too painful to look at either john. :sad:

so i've got gerard to make me smile! :D:drool::combust: not to mention he has the sexiest scottish accent i've ever heard. :faint:

U2democrat, are you sure he's old enough for you? :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Mmmm.....accents......:combust:

:yes: :drool:s...

Not so much with avatars, but I've been known to watch certain videos I've taped or have on DVDs or something over and over again just to stare at some cute guy in them (hell, that's one reason why I've taped some of them to begin with), so...:hug:. 'Tis totally understandable, my friend :).

Angela

u2bonogirl - i've been thinking that every time i look at your sig:
wow that is a really HOT Bono pic love it whenever he's lying down on stage that way :drool:

to each is own................... :eyebrow:

I'll just let you girls continue.... i probably should have never opened this thread......

"I am so strange", by u2dem.......

Hmm.....

Well I guess there is nothing wrong with a healthy obsession, but that's sort of an oxymoron, isn't it....
I guess everyone want's someone to obsess over them now and then, though....

U2democrat said:
I can't stop staring at my avatar. It's just so..............*pretty*. :cute:

Everytime I come across one of my posts I just pause for a moment and reflect upon the hotness that is Gerard Butler as the Phantom.

What a man. :drool::faint:

I'm so weird. :der:

don't worry.... i have the same problem with my avatar, muggs is just too hot for me :combust:

and I try to find any excuse to post a pic of my dj muggs :D, and I only post pics of him in PLEBA :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom