I am so shitty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
OK, I just came home from a friend's house, and I've had almost a whole bottle of wine. Anyhoo, on the way home is my past place of employment. As many of you know, I worked for a newspaper that was in my town for 73 years. On December 30, I went to work and my boss told me that our last issue ever was being published that day. Being a broke college student I felt bad for myself...then I remembered that some people have worked for that paper for 20 or 30 years! Anyhoo, it's on the way home and I decided to stop by tonight after going home from a friend's place. I stopped back at home and grabbed two eggs first since my boss's car was sitting out front. I came back and threw one egg on his windsheild and the other one on his rear window. Then on the back of his car I wrote "Dick" in the snow. I know it's totally immature, but I felt so much better after finally doing that.

Am I an immature bitch or would have you done something similar as well???

Last edited:
:shocked: i don't think i'd ever do anything like that...i suppose it depends on the reasons why it was not being published any more. he may have felt just as bad about shutting it down tho :shrug:

In honor of your dickness...I will go write your name in the snow...with pee! :heart:

pray for me that the Champiagn police don't see mt thingy hanging out...I hear it is a $150 fine

ABEL said:
:shocked: i don't think i'd ever do anything like that...i suppose it depends on the reasons why it was not being published any more. he may have felt just as bad about shutting it down tho :shrug:

:up:

IWasBored said:
you mean you didn't slash his tires?

Ya know, it as tempting. He was just so shady about everything, so I feel nothing but contempt for this man. I recently ran into a coworker at a grocery store, and he told me how he was screwed over with a check. Pat owed him another check for some reason, and when the guy got it, it wasn't signed. He got a hold of our receptionist to use the stamp of his signature to 'sign' the check, and the damn stamp had mysteriously vanished. He was never able to cash his last check, and this guy has been there for years.

So again, not the most mature thing to do, but I have just been so tempted to egg his car for a month now :wink:

P.S. Gotta love drunk posts

:crack:

My former boss was just like that! He lived in a beautiful house and was a deacon at this church, but owed money all over town and was suspected of all kinds of dishonest dealings. :madspit:

I'm not sure I would have done would you did, but if he had caused the company to go under and I had been drunk and just happened to be passing his car...who knows?

When my parents were divorced, my sister and I visited our mom. Mom's boyfriend's truck was in the driveway, and it was kind of dusty. My sister wrote "Stupid's Truck" in the dust. :lol:

i would've done the same thing. similar thing happened to me, although they weren't closing down or anything, they just basically lied to me about why they were letting me go and gave me no notice. i still wish i'd done something, especially since they were late sending me my w-2s. :mad:

who knows, maybe i still will. :hmm:

Dammit, I am feeling a tiny bit of residual guilt. Oh well, what he did was downright slimey--I'll just push the guilt out of my mind...

:angel:

help me, i am so broke

Seriously? Book your flight to Cleveland my friend....we have plenty of snow :wink:

Don't feel guilty. You didn't do any harm. He was a jerk not to give everyone more advance warning.

:madspit: to him!

Angela Harlem said:
an egg wont do any harm and writing dick in the snow is just plain hilarious.

:up:

Egg on windshield probably would not do anything but create a mess to clean up. Egg on paint however is another story. Egg totally F***s up paint. Maybe not as much in snowy conditions, but out here in California if you egg someone's car, the paints toast unless they wash it off immediately.

Clean egg off windows=$20.00
New paint job=$2,000.00
:drunk: posts=priceless

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom