I am scared of anyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Who has a beard - I think I have been suffering from beardophobia since 9/11. I get dead scared when someone with beard boards the same bus or train as me. I begin thinking that it might be the "last night on earth". I am paranoid about this whole thing, I must confess.

AcrobatMan said:
Who has a beard - I think I have been suffering from beardophobia since 9/11. I get dead scared when someone with beard boards the same bus or train as me. I begin thinking that it might be the "last night on earth". I am paranoid about this whole thing, I must confess.
((((((((Acrobat Man)))))))))))
That's pretty scary a confession. :( Maybe this fear will fade away within some days/weeks? :(

AcrobatMan said:
beardophobia

sorry but beardophobia........LMFAO :lol:

Sorry AM :( But beardy ppl are usualy friendly :D (Santa is the best)

:silent:
santa.jpg
:silent:

Sorry I couldnt resist.......:mac: ;)

Well this is kind of immature, but since 9/11, I really hate seeing planes flying in the air. Yes, a common occurance, but it just bothers me now.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Well this is kind of immature, but since 9/11, I really hate seeing planes flying in the air. Yes, a common occurance, but it just bothers me now.

Actually I kind of agree.

And I always seem to have dreams of planes crashing. :scream:

Sicy said:

And I always seem to have dreams of planes crashing. :scream:

Oh My gosh, me too! Lately, I've had some pretty messed up dreams about planes just crashing or falling out of the air! :sad: :scream: I'm terrified now to fly! I haven't been on an plane since last December, but now with these dreams I'm terrified.:sad:

Yeah and whats scary is the last plane crashing dream I had, I was somehow controlling the plane. Not in the plane, but watching the plane and controlling it and it just took off and then flipped over and crashed before barely leaving the ground.

I told this story before too but like a few weeks before 9 -11 I had a dream that I was driving on the freeway and there was a plane above me and all of a sudden it started diving and bodies were falling out of the plane onto the freeway. :| What scared me was it kind of resembled the bodies falling out of the WTC and that scared the crap out of me.

:mad: :scream: :sad:

bah.

I am totally afraid to fly yet in a little over a month I am going on a 10 hour flight to Ireland.

I'm looking forward to getting there but I'm scared shitless about flying alone :huh:

Back
Top Bottom