I am kinda moving this weekend & it will kinda affect my job & I kinda haven't...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I am kinda moving this weekend & it will kinda affect my job & I kinda haven't...

... spoken to my boss. :reject:

:help:

It's playoff time... Had to retire Justin for a bit, but he''ll be back :D

Angel said:
:silent: I just tried to talk to her... but I chickened out. I can't do it :scream:
umm, I don't know whether you're legally required to give advance notice that you're quitting

but if so you might want to tell your boss before she sues your ass

Ok girl.. you have problems. What kind I'm not exactly sure.. lol but the fact that you waited so long to tell your parents.. for one.. and now you havent told your boss yet?? :huh:

* pushes Angel into boss's office and locks door

well, don't see it as a confrontation
see it as an opportunity to present an exciting new situation

Angel, I can't believe it!! Have you told your boss yet? Is it that you're afraid of hurting her feelings or something? Can't wait to hear how this one turns out! :D

It went ok... I thought she might read more into my move than she did... possibly asking questions about future plans which I was worried about. However, the fact that she didn't actually has me worried... because in a few weeks time when I know more what my plans are and I tell her about Montreal... I don't want her to feel as if I betrayed her... by not telling her early.

It's a tough call though, because she is my boss. You don't just go up to your boss and say, 'hey, I am planning to move to Mtl. and therefore will be quitting soon, but not until I find another job.; :der:

Back
Top Bottom