I am in love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
...with someone who doesn't feel the same way.

I gave up dating and extracurricular sexual activities for him.

And now I feel like shit.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

I've been there Paxetauora, and I know it hurts like hell. It took me awhile to get over it, but I survived and in time you will too. Please take care of yourself.

Heh, I went on a date this past weekend. He was really great!....until I discovered that the 'rotting egg salad sammich' smell I smelled was him. Yea....

Sorry tho, I know all too well what that's like. It will make you a stronger person in the end.

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Find someone else as quickly as possible so that he will be JEALOUS. That's when his "real" feelings will show.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Yes that will solve all her problems.
rolleyes.gif

Bin there, done that
I'm still waiting for it to get better

pops in Bach's Air Overture #3 again...

Originally posted by Sicy:
Yes that will solve all her problems.
rolleyes.gif

EXACTLY!!! I'm sooooo glad you agree.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

I think love is the only thing that can suck and be wonderful at the same time.
frown.gif

"Ama me fideliter! Fidem meam noto: De corde totaliter Et ex mente tota, Sum presentialiter Absens in remota."

Oh God, i know how that is! Its such hell...
Good luck to ya, and if you ever wanna chat with someone who has been there...you can always email or ICQ(in profile) or AIM!
smile.gif

missmacphisto@excite.com

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Thanks so much for the words of consolation, everyone. I've had bad days and good days recently, but haven't resorted to egging his house or anything yet. You'd think at almost-20 years old I'd be getting over this stuff, but it always hurts.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom