i am evil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whether good or bad, most moral-ists and ethics seem to be rather hypocritical (like Seneca).

But in regards to the evil empire.....

I don't know if I'm going to try to convert anyone, I don't know if I believe in that sort of thing....

But I do know where I stand, and "whose side" your on or end up on doesn't matter to me. To me, and I know that the above was said in a comical sense, stealing bread from an old woman and mocking victems and all that just doesn't work for me.

That's just me.

But I guess I will assume the role as "the devil's devil's advocate", in regard to this thread.

Or whatever sort of title you would call that form of an opposite.

But then again, I never dispute that the road to hell is often paved with good intentions...

Still, my intentions are my own.

Wether they be good or evil doesn't concern me much.

It's my own set of priciples that matter most...

Last edited:
hey, we're all already evil.

I would say just ask for forgiveness and move on. May sound harsh or too simple, but it works. Oh, and option C. We can never have enough illegal aliens working our kitchens.

peace

all_i_want said:
we will send you on a couple of assignments, stealing candy from little kids, making people cry, not helping an old blind man crossing the street and laughing at him, stealing an old woman's bread, mocking a mugging victim... after that, if we still feel you have a beating heart, we will make you shout hateful slogans against the teletubbies, until you are totally evil.
:lmao:

So un-called for, I fit right in!
When do I start?

ok, hired! now get out there and spread the word!:wink:

our organization's current goal is to spread evil and animosity all over the world, and launch our campaign for world domination..

(what? it has already started? when? are you kidding me?? him too?! no way!)

alrite, here's to the beginning of war against good!:mad:

Then you'll never be happy if happiness comes from acting out on others.

External joy just leaves you empty

It's like revenge -

you hunt down one person, and you think that will fix everything.
But it doesn't, and you just keep wanting more.

It's a decent motivator, but ..... it's also an easy way to fool yourself

hey hey, after browsing through a couple of boards, i found another evil deed that needs to be fulfilled:

f)tempt/cheat/mislead/confuse starwars 3 virgins into looking into the spoiler thread

maybe you should prove your worthiness by accomplishing this task macphistowannabe?:eyebrow:

all_i_want said:
the real damage is done by the do-gooders who walk around claiming they are stand for all thats righteous and good in the world. hypocrites. their cries are as fake as the orgasms their wives have in bed.

:lmfao:

You ´re not evil at all, trust me, I know about those things. Maybe you ´d like to be evil. But I will not give you any ideas on how to reach your goal!

However, for your amusement I ´d try with b), c) and d).

the best trick devil ever pulled was to make the world believe he didnt exist.

the most evil thing anyone could do is to hide how evil they are, i dont do that, so i dont rank very high on the scale.

but soon, me and my evil disciples (our numbers are many) will rule the planet and poke all the do-gooders with pointy sticks:madspit:

those mods... always interfering with our business.. ok, minions. time to enlarge the scope of our operations. our new goal is to eventually overthrow the royal mods of interference and unite its people under MY banner. after that i will give each of you moderator powers, we will change the name of the website as iRock.com, place my pictures instead of that fake jesus BANO guy (how do i know he's fake? :angel: ).. ive anticipated other demands our people would make, such as wanting their own key chains with my pictures on them, a swimming pool shaped like MY head, my speech tapes to listen to our society's ideals. it is time to free interland and it's long oppressed people! who is with me?

(ssshhh mods maybe watchin. best dont say 'i am rebelling', i know who's with me :D)

:wink:

all_i_want said:
those mods... always interfering with our business.. ok, minions. time to enlarge the scope of our operations. our new goal is to eventually overthrow the royal mods of interference and unite its people under MY banner.
See, now you're just asking for the banning to begin. :wink:

Macfistowannabe said:
Fire me already. :wink:

meanwhile in the evil corp. HQ:

me: so he wants to get fired, eh? fine, fine.. ill just appoint paul instead of him. he'll serve us a lot better...a lot better, i say! :wink:

minion: sir, he was nominated by the president for that world bank post.

me: doh! bush.. that sneaky little :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: snatching MY people, it is so typical of that :censored: :censored:

:rant:

From the "unforgetable fire" section in U2 GO HOME:

"You know that series, lost in space?

"Yeah... great series

"Yeah... that's where Adam is...... lost in space....

dry humor at it's finest

Back
Top Bottom