I am "anal" and unable to get over something...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
Ok, just to warn you now this is pretty messed up stuff.

Anywho, I just recently found out that one of my best friends (who is 18) had anal sex with his girlfriend (15). I am good friends with both of them and now that I know of this (but they don't know I know) I can't bring myself to even talk to them without feeling like I need to throw up. Am I acting stupid about this or do I actually have a right to be grossed out? It isn't really any of my business, but I find it appauling! Any thoughts to this?

I think the age thing may be the most disturbing. *What* and *how* aren't so bothersome, to me personally, as *who*. If they were 23 and 18, it would make the world of difference. So if it's the act that's bothering you, just don't think about it. If it's the whole statutory rape thing, then maybe you should talk to your friend.

I agree here... the age thing is quite uh, disturbing. Quite a naughty thing to do for such young people. :ohmy:

Justified said:
:| When I was 15 I only knew about kissing, having sex was so foreign to me. I am glad I am no longer a teenager.

Yeah ... let's not even talk about the misconceptions we had about sex at age 15 :crack:

HelloAngel said:
I agree here... the age thing is quite uh, disturbing. Quite a naughty thing to do for such young people. :ohmy:

Uh, the age thing, and the friends willingness to talk about it. I wonder if the 15-year old knows that her "relationship" is the topic of such discussions.....

The age sort of bothers me. Not the age difference because girls tend to be more mature then guys at that age, but if they are already bored with 'regular' sex at this age and need to experiment then what will they be doing by the time they are older?

i agree with martha. but is everyone so shocked about the anal aspect? i knew a girl in high school who said that was the only way she'd have sex. and i don't live in a very sexually liberated town. it took my town much longer to get any teenage pregnancies than, say, my husband's hometown.

i guess i don't find the sexual aspect odd at all. but the age difference, yes. does your friend *want* to go to jail?

spinninghead77 said:
The age sort of bothers me. Not the age difference because girls tend to be more mature then guys at that age, but if they are already bored with 'regular' sex at this age and need to experiment then what will they be doing by the time they are older?

Well, the reason they are doing it in such a fassion is, for what I understand, she doesn't want to get pregnant. I dunno... I just find it nasty b/c not only is she not even fully developed (mentally and physically) but... I don't think that area back there is supposed to be used for anything other than its physical purpose...

nbcrusader said:

Uh, the age thing, and the friends willingness to talk about it. I wonder if the 15-year old knows that her "relationship" is the topic of such discussions.....

Well, the two don't know it is quite the hot topic, but everyone has quite the good time making fun of them. You can imagine the kinds of names I hear...

Dr_Macphisto said:

Well, the reason they are doing it in such a fassion is, for what I understand, she doesn't want to get pregnant. I dunno... I just find it nasty b/c not only is she not even fully developed (mentally and physically) but... I don't think that area back there is supposed to be used for anything other than its physical purpose...

Well, anal sex, when done carefully and with protection, won't hurt you. You need a condom to prevent an infection from the fecal material in the anus.

If they're doing it that way so she won't get pregnant, they need to explore other contraception options. Either way, they're too young to be having sex if they think anal sex is the only way to avoid pregnancy.

And, the guy is still an idiot for having sex with a 15-year-old girl.

Speaking of age...last week, I caught an HBO special called "Middle School"; it was a real life, videography with Middle School kids, boys and girls, (the girls were the worst), who talked freely about "giving head" , making out, going all the way, in today's culture.

I was simply blown away by the matter of fact dialogue that these adolescents presented during their interviews...their parents, usually the mothers, just gave it the "oh, well" attitude...but simply unreal....anyone else see this?????

As far as anal...I think the age factor bothers more people than the act itself...JMO.

Ew! a) she's 15! she can't even DRIVE yet!!!! :scream: and b) anal sex is NOT something to take lightly. I mean, between two consenting ADULTS who have an otherwise healthy sex life, ok, but it's not a (physicically) healthy thing to be doing at all, especially with someone only halfway between kidhood and adulthood. :down:

This girl sounds really dense to me.

Out of all the ways you can screw around without having sex... she chose ANAL?!?!

Why does your best friend have a 15 year old girlfriend anyway? Sicko!

The age thing is bothersome. If they were both older (ie, both adults) it would be a case of whatever floats your boat.

greety i was wondering the same thing.
I just hope for that little girls sake that rumours dont start to spread and start all sorts of chaos and emotional turmoil for her...
poor thing.
In todays society...whats on TV and stuff...kids are getting a very different view of sex- like a mixed message of ...its so dangerous...which it can be obviously but also the message is be sexy..if ya got it flaunt it...all the stuff on MTV is sexy stuff...
I just feel sorry for her if that gets out she will be ridiculed

Last edited:
And don't worry... it's already out. And I know b/c the guy told one of his best friends about it, and the best friend went about and told everyone. So... he very well could not be such a good friend afterall. Regardless though, that knowledge did find itself to me and now I am in the predicament at hand.

Perhaps the high road is the option here. If you know them both, or at least just the guy, take him aside, tell him that everyone knows, tell him that he's risking both jail and a nasty infection, and then talk to him about other options. Maybe STOP HAVING SEX WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS, or, at the very least finding out about contraception choices that don't involve the butt.

that makes me think about how difficult is to be a kid in these days... I mean, sometimes it seems impossible to have a good childhood when everybody says that you have to look and behave like a "mature" person :(...

specialy, It's awful to see how society doesn't let the girls be... just girls... many young women grow up with a lot of mixed messages about the way they have to handle their sexuality, the world forces you to grow up but it will destroy you if you make a mistake because of that

Last edited:
Muggsy said:
specialy, It's awful to see how society doesn't let the girls be... just girls... many young women grow up with a lot of mixed messages about the way they have to handle their sexuality, the world forces you to grow up but it will destroy you if you make a mistake because of that

I agree, it's horrible. But guys don't have it easy either, society is constantly pushing you to be a "man" and act a certain way, telling you what is necessary to do and how to live your own fucking life. Not everybody has the same pace in life dammit! :banghead:

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:

I agree, it's horrible. But guys don't have it easy either, society is constantly pushing you to be a "man" and act a certain way, telling you what is necessary to do and how to live your own fucking life. Not everybody has the same pace in life dammit! :banghead:

yeah.. i'm talking from my point of view :wink: but i understand what you mean :) ...

Back
Top Bottom