I am a virgin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Why has this thread become about birth control? :huh:

i know :|

errr but now i just have to add this :lol:! our birth control in the UK is free through through the NHS, although most people have to pay for other medicines unless they are on a v low income

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
i didn't know it bothered people so damn much. i split the thread into two, maybe that'll make everyone happy. :|

Errr it didn't bother me.

I just didn't understand why it was about birth control that's all.

He unloaded something that was a huge deal to him and it got derailed. :shrug:

biff said:
I do too. Way too many of you are just insensitive jerks, seriously.
the problem's been handled. the off-topic posts about birth control have been given their own thread. since this has happened, i've yet to see any posts in this thread other than people expressing their dislike that the thread got off-topic which in turn is technically off-topic if you think about it.

and i really wouldn't call anyone an insensitive jerk, people who got the thread off-topic in the first place have apologised for doing so in the first place.

my point is, the birth control posts aren't even in this thread anymore, so what's the big deal? if you want the thread to get back on topic, feel free to make an on topic post!

biff said:

I do too. Way too many of you are just insensitive jerks, seriously.

yeesh! Sorry I mentioned birth control in the first place :reject: Didn't realize it would come to this. In my defense, I'm one of the few posters who actually DID address the original question (yes, I'm a virgin) and I only brought up birth control b/c for me it's a valid reason NOT to become sexually active.....

Lies (and others), I wasn't commenting on the birth control side issue. In fact, I actually wasn't aware that that was part of the original thread, and that it had been severed. I just found it very sad and dispiriting that a thread that was started as a serious "confession" got turned into a joke so quickly. Look at the first few responses if you don't know what I mean.
I only just read this thread this evening, so sorry for being out of the loop time-wise. However, I find it revealing (and very sad) that the person who made the first post has not returned.

biff said:
Lies (and others), I wasn't commenting on the birth control side issue. In fact, I actually wasn't aware that that was part of the original thread, and that it had been severed. I just found it very sad and dispiriting that a thread that was started as a serious "confession" got turned into a joke so quickly. Look at the first few responses if you don't know what I mean.
I only just read this thread this evening, so sorry for being out of the loop time-wise. However, I find it revealing (and very sad) that the person who made the first post has not returned.

Ah, OK, sorry. I re-read the first two pages and see what you mean. :(

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Ah, OK, sorry. I re-read the first two pages and see what you mean. :(
Thanks. You were one of the few who responded to Joerags in a sensitive way. Others were just jerks, and I will not retract that word. :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
if it's any consolation, it doesn't appear he's been online since he posted this thread. so it may or may not be because of how the thread went.

I hope you're right. That person has been very depressed in the past.

If it helps any, I'm 26 and am still a virgin. I have always been the shy type. I also have something called Asberger's Disorder, which is a social disorder, that dosen't help a whole lot. It's really tough, because you want to find the right person and it feels like you don't know what to do. I'm still hopeful about it though. I feel if I keep at it long enough, eventually it will happen.

Back
Top Bottom