I am a total screw up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ava Adore

The Fly
I hurt someone I love so much, because I was hurting. I jumped to conclusions and destroyed whatever may have been left. Not that there was anything left, but if there was it's most definately gone now.

And you know what else? I hate the internet, because the internet lacks emotion. It plays with your mind and your heart and causes you to read into situations because it lacks tone, feeling...

But all excuses aside, I am a screw up, and I have to live with my actions. Just, a word to all of you, be careful on the internet. It can be good, but it can be so bad, and when it's bad, it hurts like reality.

------------------
...to the mystery of all that you should ever leave behind, in time.

I'm sorrie you're hurting
frown.gif

This is why I never take on Internet-related relations much anymore, or take them very seriously. Those from Interference that I've met in person have been stupendous, though, and have bucked the trend.

I became friends with a random girl over the Internet once who destroyed what I was doing professionally and caused much fright (she threatened to use all my mom's credit cards to limit bc she had access to Circuit City's mainframe and also tried to throw me out a hotel window) and this took alot of cleanup and patience to resolve and move on from. She was completely psychotic - and in hindsight, I should have known far better.

It will get better, and I'm sure you're not a screw up.

It's just a moment. This time will pass.
smile.gif

Shit girl.

frown.gif

((( HUGS )))

I know exactly what you mean.

mad.gif
Internet
mad.gif

Dont worry, I'm sure you can work it out. If the friendship is really strong you will.

honey, i hope you are doing okay...i will speak to you real soon alright
smile.gif

**HUGS**

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

the internet does suck.

but as much or as little as i know you, i cant really see how you could have screwed something up beyond repair. that would surprise me actually. perhaps your too hard on yourself?

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
...she had access to Circuit City's mainframe and also tried to throw me out a hotel window

You've just freaked the crap out of me, but thx for your kind words.

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

Originally posted by Ava Adore:
You've just freaked the crap out of me, but thx for your kind words.

I'm sorrie
frown.gif

It was a freaky situation - but thank God I'm not the freak friend that has to live with herself and her crazy ass!
wink.gif

Your situation will get better - time can heal most things - and I'm sure you're not the screw up. It takes two to tango
wink.gif

Ive known the web for a while now, seen how it can help and how it can hurt...ill always refer to it as a best friend and a worst enemy...cant offer up too much advice, other than to say im sure youll pull thru with time, and that i know yer not a screw up
smile.gif

anyways, whats this 'where boys fear to tread' bit? u tellin me we fellas cant appreciate Adore?
wink.gif

Internet relation ships are just like the olp pen-pals relationships. You think you know someone, but You really don?t and you can get pretty hurt whn you actually meet the other one.

But we?re not all bad out here. I?ve met a couple of people that I got to know on the internet and they turned out to be really, really nice.

It?s just like real life, some people suck, others are nice.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Thx guys, for everything. I dunno, I think our problem is more about distance than rather how it all began (being the internet). It's embarrassing actually, to say you met someone on the internet. Sad, pathetic. We have spent time together and it was wonderful, but the time we have spent apart has been heart renching and it's created a distance I don't know how to close. I did screw up the other day, but I think HelloAngel said it perfectly- it takes two. Funny how he doesn't seem to ever think so. Anyway, I should stop. Once upon a time he used to come in here. Yikes, the thought... lol. It's all good. Who *is* Ava Adore, lmao. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

A good friend of mine sent me this quote... something to hold on to:

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love, but rather makes me realize that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along..."

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

And you know what else? I hate the internet, because the internet lacks emotion. It plays with your mind and your heart and causes you to read into situations because it lacks tone, feeling...

do you know how many times ive tried to walk away but then i think it's not fair to the people I've met?
i know so perfectly how you feel, or maybe I dont, but I understand

you are not a screw-up. i wish I could do something to help you and i wish i could give you a real hug
you will get through this, I know you will

we all screw up in love at least once
that quote you posted has so much truth in it that it almost scares me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love, but rather makes me realize that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along..."

Hindsight. Who said it was wonderful?

Long distance relationships are a killer
frown.gif
2 yrs on and I still think 'what if' all the time over a long distance relationship that snapped under the pressure. Can't live with you, can't live without you. In the end all you have are memories of dreams, dreamy memories and a substantial frequent flyer account.

Back
Top Bottom