I am a Teeny Bopper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
I really truly am.

I love watching Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, and old Saved by the Bell reruns.

I think that Justin Timberlake is hot, and I totally have a crush on Clay Aiken.

I am 25 years old.

I think that it runs in the family though. My 19 year old sister likes watching Mary Kate and Ashley Olson video's, and my mother likes the Backstreet Boys and watches 7th Heaven.

Oh, and we all act like teenagers sometimes when things don't go our way. :(

spinninghead77 said:
I really truly am.

I think that Justin Timberlake is hot,

I am 25 years old.
. :(
when i met you i thought u were 17.:angry:
now 16 w the Justin bit.:tongue:

db9

I'm an absolute teeny-bopper. Almost all my favourite movies are teeny-bopper type movies. I also loved the Spice Girls and one of my favourite things about having satellite tv is being able to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch. :) And I even have a Mary-Kate and Ashley playstation game, lol. :lol:

Being a teenager rocked - I was sad the day I turned twenty. :(

*Fizzie.

It's ok. My mom thinks Justin is hot and Clay is soooooo cute. Most of my friends think my U2 obsession is a very teeny bopper thing to have.

My teenage years have kinda sucked... 9 more months til I am twenty woo!

And I don't really like teenie-bopper stuff. For some reason I can only listen to music that has substance and good musicianship in the songwriting. That puts rap, pop, and country out, seeing as they don't write their own music and the sense of the band working together to put something awesome together is out the window.

Oddly enough though, while sitting about bored in my dorm room I have grown to like Dawson's Creek. I am a male. Any problems there?

I'm the total opposite! I'm 16 and don't like any of the young singers or actors. The only teenage thing I do is watch MTV and Vh1 all the time. I wanted to grow up in the 80s, not be born at the end of them. The 80s seemed like such a great time. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom