I am a meglomaniac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
and I have determined that all of my problems come from the fact that I think too highly of myself. don't say anything, it felt really good to get that out
biggrin.gif

oh and my other confession...I think confessions in this forum suck because you people are nice afterwards which only makes me feel guilty so please dole out the punishment thank you

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

I have determined that all of my problems also come from the fact that you think too highly of yourself

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

zonie, you from NJ? this hardly qualifies as the heartland
haha sorry fors I was too busy perfecting my image to even notice

and you know Acro, something about people calling me g-names makes me think of g-strings..I need a new name methinks
eek.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

oh no, its happy bubbly 4a, somebody stop her!
wink.gif

BG...i think we all are in some way. Perhaps not as much as say hmmm..The Fly, but we do have elements of him in us.

I wrote a silly poem about it once in DOL.

MANDA!!! you're not supposed to try and make me feel better!! I will now officially beat you up
wink.gif

hmmm i wonder if i know what poem you're talking about..

oh and I love happy bubbly 4a, she should come around more often
biggrin.gif

------------------
-the B-man

Bg if anyone deserves an ego, its you. You are beautiful, talented, smart, funny, kind and very nice. PLUS you love animals.

HAR HAR! I meant every word of that too, now you have to hate me cos its not the stuff you wanted to hear
biggrin.gif

And a double
tongue.gif
cos you know its all true!

teheeeeeeeeeehehehe
tongue.gif

so I'm normal zonelistener?? great, thanks now I love myself again
biggrin.gif

I know, i know Salome, I am deeply and truly sorry for the pain and suffering i have caused you
frown.gif

I was just about to deal out a suitable punishment miss g but realised coming from pommie central I have no right to talk
biggrin.gif

*perfects his stiff upper lip*

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 03-18-2002).]

Hey, look what happened this morning.

I got this letter from my apartment manager regarding a painting I stuck on my door with simple Blu-Tac:

"I love your painting and think it adds character to your apartment.

Unfortunately I can't let it stay on the door. My main concern being that I don't want every door to be festooned with large ornaments. A small one the size of a 50c coin stuck with blu-tac would be acceptable.

We have to abide by the Body Corporate rules and they are pretty strict about possible damage to the property, in this case the door when your ornament is removed.

I will leave it to you to remove it without damage to the paint on the door.

Many thanks for your help and understanding on this."

"Festooned with large ornaments" -- HAHA!!
Also, I wondered how the manager found out about this as he hardly ever walks around. And you know what? I saw security hovering outside my apartment once with walkie-talkies. Must've been them. It tickles me to think of how they would've reported my painting... "Bravo1, Bravo1, we have a situation here."

Ah...

4a

If you're gonna be a megalomaniac, at least spell it correctly!
biggrin.gif

It's another beautiful day today... The sky is so blue and clear, God is looking straight at me.

Have a nice day, everyone! *throws flowers*

hee hee ha ha ha

4a

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

are you kidding me foray??! thats hilarious and disgusting. please beat that stupid oaf over the head for me, okay?
biggrin.gif
thanks

Angela, you will be officially beat up now, Manda you have successfully redeemed yourself
wink.gif

------------------
-the B-man

This is off topic, but seeing meglo reminded me of the word MEGLA in Slovene which means "fog".

So - that would make you a fog-maniac, Babygrace.
wink.gif

------------------
"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked about the airplanes in the videos, and the airport pics on ATYCLB)

"Not just any band...the best band on the planet." - Bono

"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge about playing live

"There's still stuff left for us to do, and that's why we still do it." - Larry, 1998

lmao U2girl! If I ever start a band, I will call them the Fogmaniacs!

Sorry Bg this thread has become really hilarious. I love the word festooned, especially in cases like furby's.
You know they will have a meeting about your door now, they may even bring the Tim Tams. It's so serious when Tim Tams are involved.

Meeting agenda Item 1: Festooned door [see exhibit A]; offending item: Blu-Tac [exhibit B].

ok, ok U2girlie, we've all established that I cant spell so thanks for rubbing it in!!
wink.gif

isnt it Angie? at least I can still create humour with my self-love so i guess I just must be really great
biggrin.gif

oh btw Angie, Ive thought of a suitable punishment for you: Im telling bat what you said in DOL teeehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom