I am a fool and fell for this...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
As some of you may know I had a sort of parting of ways yesterday. Well last night and today I was thinking about things and when I first started talking to him. I was slightly leery of getting involved and I did not remember when he convinced me. Well today I was cleaning out my hotmail account and erasing all his old emails. I got to the last one and almost started crying (ok I did a little bit) then I got mad. I felt like such a fucking moron. I felt so stupid for falling for this. I could not bring myself to erase it. The moment I was wondering about was staring me in the face. I feel like such a fool.

To :
Date : Tue, 03 Sep 2002 18:28:25 -0500
Jennifer,
You have no idea how you make me feel. I was hoping to catch you at home before you picked Heather up. I'm still in a haze over us. I will make this work, you just have to trust in me if this is what you truly want. I know you're an emotional and there are certain things you don't want to talk about right now. I want what we have to make up for whatever pain you went through before. I want to wash all that away. We both need this. A new beginning with our own dreams and possibilities. I need to know if you're absolutely sure this is what you want.

i'm sorry you're going through a hard time right now. the end of a relationship is always so hard. i hope you feel better soon.

and you are no fool.

:hug:

It is just really not fun going through every negitive bad emotion. I want to hurry up and get over it.

Been there. This will be the hardest part for you .. but its true that time heals all wounds.

This guy is an ass, sorry. I know more about it than most people here I'm sure and he was wrong to do what he did to you. :tsk:

I am glad it was only 4 months all in all. Granted I would now like to ask for that wasted time back. :sigh: I want to be this mad but it is hard not to feel sad. Thank god it was only 4 months.

ghetofabu said:
Granted I would now like to ask for that wasted time back. :sigh:

I don't know shit about what's going on, but don't think of any time as wasted time. Ever. What did you learn about yourself in those months? What did you learn about relationships, and other people? If you can learn something that you can take with you, then it wasn't wasted time.

well best of luck ofcoures. just a word of caution...i dated a girl for only 5 weeks or so, and it took me three years before i moved on in my heart. that really, really sucked.

hopefully you have the capacity to move forwards quickly, unlike myself.

Gheto- you are a strong person and you will get through this. Just don't let this experience keep you from trusting others in the future. It's going to be hard I know. :|
:hug: You're in my thoughts. I have been there dear. luv and strength to you.

thanks all. I am better today. I am getting better each day. I am pushing myself forward. I am sure I will have set backs. Last night I felt lonely and could not sleep for a while. I know I will be ok though.

martha said:

I don't know shit about what's going on, but don't think of any time as wasted time. Ever. What did you learn about yourself in those months? What did you learn about relationships, and other people? If you can learn something that you can take with you, then it wasn't wasted time.

:up:

Update.

He and I are on the same bowling team for the Squadron. We bowl on Thursday nights. There are 7 people on the team total and 5 that play at one time. So we all rotate on who plays. Well one person is out after having knee surgery and Joe was going to have his eyes dilated today. The captain emailed all this out to us and said that if anyone out of who is left can not play then Joe may try to bowl. Well on Tuesday replied that I could not. I did not want to go there and be all reminded of him. Well today I decided....fuck that. I like bowling and the other people on the team and that I am going to bowl anyway. So I am just going to show up at 6 and see if they need me. I am going to act like he has not affected me. If he is there oh well. I don't care.

ghetofabu said:
Well today I decided....fuck that. I like bowling and the other people on the team and that I am going to bowl anyway. So I am just going to show up at 6 and see if they need me. I am going to act like he has not affected me. If he is there oh well. I don't care.

Go gheto!!! :wave: Why let a jerk control your life?! Good for you!

Zoomerang96 said:
.i dated a girl for only 5 weeks or so, and it took me three years before i moved on in my heart. that really, really sucked.

:shocked: :ohmy: You poor thing.

Jen I'm sorry. Theres nothing worse in the world is there? But i stand behind what Sicy said about time. Men that suck like that = :down:

I talked to the captain of the team. He always shows way early and he said it turned out that he did not have anything done to his eyes that day and he could bowl. I said that was cool. Well I left after that and when I got to my car I realized I forgot to give him the Christmas card I got for him and his wife. I went in and gave it to him and when I left I saw his truck parked and I immediately averted my eyes to where my car was. I pretended not to see him. I know he saw me though. I looked back when I got to my car and I could see him walking in the door. ass. If I had not forgotten the card I would not have seen him.

I have to bowl with him tomorrow. When Don (the captain) told me I got this sick feeling in my stomach. It just turned. I have to be cool. Oh god. Going to go smoke. It is hard to be strong. Fuck and Sarah Mclachlan is on right now and the song 'wait' is on. I hate stupid little coincidences. damn damn damn.

Back
Top Bottom