I am a bitch towards guys I like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have no idea who you are but at this very min you are picking the wrong person to fuck with. you apparently have an issue with me or just trying to stir my anger up, which is not taking much at this minute because i am still on a high from my fight last night. so i recommend you take your opinions of me off this board and contact me directly and tell me what your opinions are of me and i will be more than happy to handle this offline.

Insecure people often hate sarcasm and satire

Sarcasm A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

Justified said:
i have no idea who you are but at this very min you are picking the wrong person to fuck with. you apparently have an issue with me or just trying to stir my anger up, which is not taking much at this minute because i am still on a high from my fight last night. so i recommend you take your opinions of me off this board and contact me directly and tell me what your opinions are of me and i will be more than happy to handle this offline.

redpill@go.com

woah. wanting to close the thread already? i mean..if you were gonna post something like this, you might have already known you would get a few negative feedbacks.

i see a pattern here: you have posted other things in zoo that can be controversial in subject and then when people start to post their dislikes, you want the thread closed. and this being just mild but yeah, i didnt like what i read and i replied with my comment. you posted this, expecting feedback, and now your getting some. some supportive, and some not what you wanted to hear.

i'd think twice about posting what you do instead of whining about wanting a thread closed because of the feedback you dont like to read in your threads you create in a public forum.

and im saying this in the nicest way possible.

antietam said:

So are all girls bitchy to guys they like?

I'm only a bitch to guys I don't like, and only then when they've done something to offend me or a friend or if they've been WAY too persistent and haven't gotten the nice hints (i.e., when I say no politely when they ask me out) that I have no interest in dating them.

Well I know in my case, sometimes I'm a bit short with guys I like, mostly cuz I get nervous and don't know what to say. But I'm also short with guys I dislike, like creepy sleazes! The difference is, the sleazes know to keep right away!!!!

Back
Top Bottom