I admit it...I'm going to be the next Lewinski!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
That's right. That is, if Kerry and Edwards get elected and I get to intern in the White House (which is my goal for college, and all the schools I'm applying to are near DC). I am madly in love with John Edwards....YES, he is married, and has kids, and is way too old for me...but oh well! I had the priviledge of meeting him back in February...the man is gorgeous. He looks 25 in person. He looked directly into my eyes and smiled at me...oh man I literally was weak at the knees. :drool: :drool: He grinned even bigger when I said to him "You're the best, John!"

...but hopefully we won't get caught...:shifty:

j/k! :wink:

of course you all know i'm joking.....
but i really did meet him, i really want him for VP, i really do want to intern at the white house, and he really is gorgeous! :love:
but i do have morals.

:laugh:

I caught John Edwards (on CNN :p ) a few times during the campaign and he has the charisma that reminded me of JFK. While he isn't crush material for me personally, he is handsome. :yes:

U2democrat said:
of course you all know i'm joking.....
but i really did meet him, i really want him for VP, i really do want to intern at the white house, and he really is gorgeous! :love:
but i do have morals.

Oh honey, you don't have to have morals...just make sure you don't talk to that nosy coworker and for god's sake WASH THE DRESS!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom