I absolutely love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RadioSweetheart

The Fly
YOGA!!!! I absolutely hate to workout but I finally found a way to get into shape that is fun for me

:)

(first confession and I admit it's stupid one :wink: I will try to come up with a better one next time :laugh: )

I love yoga too. Except for that one where you sit on your feet and bend backwards to lie on the cushion. Cant do that one. Hurts the top of my feet too much.

I can put both legs over my head :|

shhhhhhhhhhhh dont say anything.. lol.

I have been doing yoga for over three years now. I don't know what I would do without it. :up:

:heart:

i've never tried yoga, but i like tai chi :yes:
i only know a couple of the moves my friend anette taught me when she was in the hospital, but it's really amazing the difference i can feel when i do it. i should probably look into doing more tai chi.

Last edited:
can anyone do the exorcist thing?, crawl down the stairs on your hands and feet...upside down..you know what i'm talking about....
if you can do that....i'll give you a, Priest!

Sicy said:
I can put both legs over my head :|

shhhhhhhhhhhh dont say anything.. lol.

my friend anette's son conor can do that...i posted a pic of it around here somewhere, but i don't remember where...it was a while ago :lol:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Really, Im impressed. :yes:

How long did it take you to get the hang of it ? I have been doing yoga off and on for more years then I care to remember, even participated in that painful samurai yoga phase, and STILL cant do that one.

Various parts of me are hurting from reading this thread.

A friend at work is signing up for what she is calling an intense intro to yoga. 30 days of yoga, 1 class each day, if you miss one day, you have to do 2 classes to make up for the one.

I wish I could excercise, but I could never take a class and my floor is thin carpet over concrete, so I can't do much at home. :down:

meegannie, you could try getting a yoga mat or something -- even if you don't want to do yoga, it could be useful in general for exercise. I see a lot of people in my pilates class on towels and mats, so it definitely works, but maybe it isn't padded enough. :shrug:

Quotes from Yoga...

"I'm smarter than the average bear!"

another...

"Its never over 'til its over!" or regarding a recent golf outing, he said "If I had hit it harder, I would've missed it closer!"

:up:

elevatedmole said:
I love yoga, but pilates is also wonderful. :up:

:yes: I am addicted to pilates. I'm getting so strong and toned--my body has been transformed in just 4 months. I went to about 5 different kinds of doctors for chronic neck/back pain which made it impossible for me to drive for more than an hour at a time. It all disappeared quickly with pilates and I just returned from a 7 hour drive, and no pain!!

Mr. BAW said:
Quotes from Yoga...

"I'm smarter than the average bear!"

another...

"Its never over 'til its over!" or regarding a recent golf outing, he said "If I had hit it harder, I would've missed it closer!"

:up:

You forgot

Yoga: the force is strong in your family

Mr. BAW said:

Fah rhymes with BAW!

Huh, are you saying this with a French Canadian accent, or sumfin? :huh:

In Aussie:
Fah = faaaaaaaaaaaaaar (the 'r' is silent)
BAW = boar (another silent 'r', in fact all 'r's are silent in Australia unless of course there are no 'r's then they are pronounced.) :|

Wuv

Belinda (the unseen 'r' IS pronounced) Ireland ( silent 'r' of course)

Last edited:
beli said:

Huh, are you saying this with a French Canadian accent, or sumfin? :huh:

In Aussie:
Fah = faaaaaaaaaaaaaar (the 'r' is silent)
BAW = boar (another silent 'r', in fact all 'r's are silent in Australia unless of course there are no 'r's then they are pronounced.) :|

Wuv

Belinda (the unseen 'r' IS pronounced) Ireland ( silent 'r' of course)

This is getting way too confusing for me. Is there going to be a test?
fah sounds like bah and baw sounds like faw in/on the west coast of North America.

If this is still confusing I could change my user name...maybe something that rhymes with Beli

Back
Top Bottom