How many lies per day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many lies per day

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a year

• Once a month

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Around once a week

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Almost Daily

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 2-5 lies per day

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 6-15 lies per day

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 16-50 lies per day

• > 50 lies per day

• Everything i say is a lie except this vote which is nothing but truth

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
2-5 lies per day! :silent:
But usually they're just lies for not hurting other persons' feelings, y'know. :D

AcrobatMan said:
People sometimes call me rude :D because i say things which i shoundt have said..These days I keep quiet most of the time..I speak very less in real life ;)
Sometimes it's very advisable to shut up - though I can't bring myself to stay quiet for very long. :rolleyes:

Apparently I'm the only one who lies regularly. But somehow I can't believe this. :mac:

I will tell the occasional white lie.. like oh you look great today when they really dont.. but serious stuff I will never lie about.. especially to a mate or loved one.

I hate liers. :mad:

Well, prolly something like one or 2 a day (that I can remember).

I lie and tell people I'm not chatting, IMing, or posting when in fact, I am....:D

And sometimes I lie and tell people I'm feeling fine when I'm not, or that I'm ok, or that I dont need them to help me out with stuff,etc. I often say my health is better than it is. Or that i have more money than I do, or I'm not offended by what they say/do, etc.

i hardly ever lie. i mean seriously, i'm too dumb to come up with anything other than a little white lie, which would only consist of telling the person what they want to hear. but for things like lying to cover up something, i'm always too afraid of tripping myself up to bother lying.

i think i voted for "almost daily"

Sicy said:
I will tell the occasional white lie.. like oh you look great today when they really dont.. but serious stuff I will never lie about.. especially to a mate or loved one.

I hate liers. :mad:

:yes:

:eek: im one of the two biggest liars (of the ppl who voted)

why? uhm, well for one, im still living with my parents. and i just need to get rid of my creative enerygy. but i never tell really big lies..

adamswildhoney said:
I honestly dont know how many times i lie bc i typically dont, ill exaggerate, but i hardly lie.:wink:
Ah, you call it 'exaggerate' - that's a positive word I'd better have used myself. :lol:

I probably tell little white lies a couple times per week just to avoid hurting people's feelings and stuff like that. I hardly ever lie about something important, especially to my friends or family.

celery

I prefer to save my lies. I am actually quite honest. I can lie without anyone knowing though.

I'm good at (?:D) lying but usually I won't do that. I don't like to tell lies. It doesn't feel good.

Back
Top Bottom